part 1

^hi this is part one :) i really hope you enjoy haha. if you do let me know and i'll continue this book! lmk for spelling errors or anything :) enjoy!^
PT. 1

it was thursday night, and tomorrow we don't have school soo i figured i'd go on omegle for the hell of it. i run to grab my laptop on my desk. i turn on my computer and type in the password. as soon as omegle popped up i hard to think of a good interest. "tiktok?" " no that's stupid." okay let me think. " sugar daddy ?" well it wouldn't hurt to mess around.
- stranger- hello daddy looking for little girl
- you- ( skip)
" okay well not that kind" i say under my breath. *skip to like 10 mins later*
-stranger is typing..
-stranger: hey :)
-you: hii :)
-stranger: name? don't have to tell me if u don't want 2
-you: y/n. and you?
-stranger: Luke.
-you: that's sweeet
-stranger: have instagram or snap? omegle is pretty boring so
-you: yeah
*hour later*
<snapchat- luke hemmings added you as a friend!
"oh i didn't think he would really add me" i say. my mom walks in as soon as i say it "what?" she said i walk over to her and tell her that i was just talking to myself as i help her with groceries.
*time skip to 2 hours later*
<snapchat from:
Luke Hemmings
"great. okay wait like 6 mins and then answer so you don't seem desperate" i say. i waited for 6 mins and then i finally opened it. i was a black screen and it said "hey" i look at the screen for a good 2 mins and sent a picture of my shoulder saying "hey" back. he took a few mins to answer but then he texted me to ask what i was doing. after a good 4 mins we was getting along pretty nice. turns out he's 23 and lives in California. he seems like a really nice person, but i said goodnight and he replied with goodnight. he told me to text him in the morning so i was pretty excited about that :)
*the next day*
i texted luke asap. i got up out of bed after scrolling through my phone and i went to eat cereal. i heard a ding from my phone
<snapchat from:
Luke Hemmings
i waited a few mins before opening and he sent a black screen again. i really need to see what he looks like. i wonder, if i should just ask him? no that's weird. okay well i can wait no big deal. ( legit the biggest deal ever) i started to lay down on the couch..
*few hours later*
i look at my phone "shit it's 3" i say as i get up. i seen that luke had double texted me. i wonder why. i opened the first snap and it was a picture of his leg. he was wearing light brown boots( not a bad choice)
then he texted and said "hey u ok?" aw he caressss. "yeah haha sorry i fell asleep, what's up?" i type back. he typed back really fast saying "hanging out with my friends,i just was making sure ur ok. what u r up 2?" i waited a little bit to answer...

.
.
.
.
.
HI GUYS!!
so that was the first part with like 500 and something words :) this was my first try i really hope you like it so far!!
• i have insta so follow me @lukevlogger