part 5

^hii let's get into this story shall we?

• i waited for luke to send the message and after about 5 mins of worrying he tells me "i've never shown you my face, i'm sorry about that! would you like to see me now? haha" i quickly type yes and that i'll show him me as well. he sent his picture and holy shit he was hot, he was so hot i had no idea what to reply to so i sent my face and he sent "so pretty 🥺" i had butterflies omg i've never been called pretty by a HOT ASS GUY. i replied "thank you, you aren't to back yourself😉" and i sent it "wow y/n you're damn bold" i say out loud. luke and i decided to switch numbers because we thought snap was getting kinda boring. he told me more about himself, like he was in a band, and he had 2 brothers. legit he's just perfect asf. he's such a sweetheart he told me all his concert dates he had and he was surprisingly coming to my town, which was scary but excited. his band is 5 Seconds of Summer or 5sos if you will. they have some great music. i told him it was so cool that he would be coming to my town he agreed and offered to come see me, i couldn't say no so i said yes :) thank gosh it'll be a few months so i can prepare myself.
>imessage from:
Luke Hemmings- thanks for being a amazing person i really like talking to you :-)
•aw he's so sweet :(

*next morning...

^hii this is short i'm sorry! i'm not getting feedback on my story's so i might just scrap this one :/
words: 270