part 7

^ hellloo :)
• mom just got home from her trip, she bought me a necklace while she was there. she told me everything and she also met a really nice and handsome guy their, they've been talking for a couple days now. i cooked me eggs in the microwave while mom tons her stories. she said she really liked california and would love to move there. i suggested that we should but it's really high there so i think we have to say no for now. after moms stories and my breakfast was ate i headed upstairs to take a shower and a nap. when i woke up my mom was yelling for me i checked the time it was 11:48 AM. i walk downstairs and y/bff/n is crying. i walk over to her and she's telling me that someone at school has started a rumor about her and it's making her just upset bc it's not true. mom and i finally calmed her down. it's weird because all these rumors and stuff she's telling me, i've never heard. after i told her it was gonna be okay, mom gave me $20 and told me to take y/bff/n to the store and get some ice cream and when we got home we was gonna have a youtube night. after the store on our way home luke texted me good afternoon and that he's been working with his friends. he sends me a cute selfie of him in these big ass glasses which makes me laugh, i send him half of my face back and he calls my pretty which melts my hearttt. when we got home i opened my ice cream grabbed 2 spoons and headed to my room with y/bff/n she already had a bunch of blankets ready and a sam and colby video to watch. after watching a whole series my ice cream was barley gone. me and luke snapped back and forth until y/bff/n found another video to watch. y/bff/n fell asleep during the second sam and colby series so i went downstairs to put the ice cream up and talked to mom a little bit..
^hi guyyyss :)
words:370