part 3

^ hi guys!!! so i thought i'd post another part today just for fun!! :) pls let me know your thoughts!!❤️

after a long school day, it was FINALLY time to go home. i packed up all my school stuff and headed to my car after the last bell. i seen that mom had texted.
>Imessage:
         Mom: pick up something to eat for us tonight, really busy right now. love you"
i went by taco bell and got me and mom some food, on the way home i was listening to the radio and i sung my heart out and when i got home i brought the food in to my mom and we ate it all, i still had leftovers so i put it in the fridge. i'm so happy for the weekend. i decided to put on some new make up even tho it's 6 pm (classic me) i heard my phone go off
>snapchat: y/bff/n is typing...
>snapchat from: y/bff/n
"wanna hang out?" my best friend texted me. i'm really not feeling up for it but i said yeah. within 20 mins she was over here and she started to rage the kitchen asap. i got a snapchat on my phone and y/bff/n seen it "whos Luke Hemmings, Y/n?" she said yelling from my room. "what?" i yell back. she brings me my phone showing me i had a snapchat from luke. i told her it was just a friend, she just ignored it (that was way to close). y/bff/n wanted to go shopping and partying but i declined the party so we went out shopping, we bought popcorn, candy and drinks for the night. we got home and put a movie on i forgot i had a snap from luke so i opened it "so why was you on omegle under sugar daddy? just curious u don't have to tell me if u don't want too" he said. i replied back asap saying "i was just messing around, trying to meet new people" as soon as it sent he opened it. "r u really looking for a sugar daddy tho?" he says, i said "no is that okay?"i sent the text and sat my phone down to watch the movie about 20 mins later he finally replied with "yeah :-) i was just on there to mess around too" i started to think but y/bff/n snapped me out of it "dude what the hell are you doing?" i look at her "oh sorry" i get back on snap to text him back "didn't mean to leave you on open and okay good :) wyd?" i sent it and after the movie was finished  y/bff/n and i finished the movie and went to my room, i took off my make up and texted luke goodnight....

^ hii! i was so excited i had to write another part!❤️ i really hope your enjoying the story!! find me on insta @ lukevlogger
let me know for any spell errors or anything!!
words- 500?