Chapter 2

Elora's P.O.V.
After I get over the shock of everyone disappearing, I hurry put of the alley and into the city. I try to stay Round the walls, but I end up having to move. People look at me but don't seem to recognize anything. In less then twenty minutes, I exit the city. I don't know where I am, but if I can get enough money, I can get a plane ticket to somewhere safer. Although at this rate, I dought it will happen. As I round the next corner, I see a poor little girl maybe about 10 and she is being beaten by three tough grade sevens. When I look closer, i see that she is covered in blood and all her balongings are spread all over the place. Just when one of the guys tries to hit her, I use my telikanises to make him his one of his friends. I then walk over as the older guys are fighting with each other. The girl is crying.
"Are you ok?" I ask her. She shakes her head.
"What is your name?" She doesn't answers she just stares at me.
"Do you want to come with me to take you home?" She nods her head.
I help her to her feet but then relies that she is in to much pain to walk. Using my telikinises, I carry her to her house.
I her house,I knock. No response. I knock again. No response. On my third try, the opens and you see a young lady with long blond hair and blue eyes.
"Oh my gosh Violet sweetie are you ok?" She asks the girl. Again she shakes her head.
"As I was walking down the street, I saw her being beaten up by what looked to me like grade sevens." I say handing her over to her mom. Her mom immediately calls an ambulance because it looks like her injuries are pretty bad. She then invites me into her house and leads me to the living room where she gives me a nice hot cup of hot chocolate. She smiles as I Devour it.
"Sorry." I say, "that was the first hot drink I has in like 2 years." She makes me another cup and the asks what happens. I tell her that I was walking when I saw her being beaten up. I stopped the bullies and brought her here.
"What were you doing?" She asks. She must see my puzzled look because she then asks. "Why were you going down that street? No one goes down it unless they live here. And only about 3 people do."
I think for a moment and then say. "I don't have a home. So, I just wander the streets as I go."
"Oh. She says. That does explain the clothes." I look at my self and relish that my cloths are covered in dirt and dust.
"I'm sorry." I say "I didn't relize how dirty I was."
"It's ok." She says. "How about, since you helped Violet, I will give you clothes, money and let you shower."
"No. No.no. You don't have to." I say. But, she dismisses everything I say.
After my shower, she gives me a pair of old clothes that were going to good will and she washes my other clothes. I constantly tell her that she doesn't have to. But, she refuses. She even lets me stay there for the night! Finally. I get a real bed. She gives me another cup of hot chocolate and then I go upstairs to her guest room and as soon as my head hits the pillow, I fall asleep.
In my dream , I see fire. The whole world is burning except for a group of people led by a man in red with white hair. I also see people on the ground as prisoners. And I'm not kneeling.