Chapter 10

Finally, I updated. Once again I am soSorry for not updating i have been very busy with school. I would also like to say thank you for all my fans and for everyone who reads my book. 1 000 reads. I thought I would only get 50. Thank you everyone who commented and voted. Can Some one tell me what colour Jean's eyes are. In the pictures i have of her they look brown. Just so you know if writing is like this, it's because it's theres talking throught minds.
- Comi101

Elora's P.O.V.
I wake up to red hair and a pair of soft brown eyes.
"Hey. My name is Docter Grey" she says.
I try to get up but she puches me down and says, " I wouldn't do that if i were you. The bullet scraped your lung. If we brought you here a minute later you would have died.
"Where am I? Tell me!" I yell at her.
"I see we have another telepath. The Professour will be pleased." She says. "Don't worry, you are perfectly safe. You are in a school for people like us. For Mutants. We help teach you how to use your power and give run away mutants a home. Don't worry, you'll fit in perfectly. But for now, you should probobly get some more rest. I'll wake you when the professor wants to meet you. "
She then injects a syringes that knocks me out.
I wake up to see more people standing over me. There's a man in a wheel chair, Docter Grey, and a younge women with white hair and golden skin.
"Elora" Says Dr. Grey "This is the Profesour and Storm."
Elora. I know you must have questions and are scared. But, i would like to let you know that you are in good hands. We will not hurt you.I'm a telepath, like you. My name is Charles Xavier. Storm is here and she will help you out.
I must give the profesour a blank face because he then tells me,
"If it helps, i can just answer the questions that i can see swiring ariund in your head."
i nod my head.
"We are not going to harm you. I am a telepath and I created this school to help other mutants learn how to control their powers in a safe enviornment. Docter Grey only sedated you because you were agitated and your movements were agrivating your injuries. We were barly able to save you as it was. You are in Weschester, upstate New York. Unfortunally, we do not know what happened to your friend. We say her get shot, but we were unable to locate her body. I tried looking for her through cerebro, a divice that inhances my teleparhic abilities, but, i was still unable to find any trace of her. Living or dead. I know thats not much help to you, but that is all i know. As for whoese side i am on, i believe that humans and mutants can live in peace together. You appear you have run afoul with Magneto. An old friend of mine. He believes mutants are the future. Now, younge Elora, you can either stay in here or we can get you a room as long as you just rest."
I nod my head and Doctor Grey says" I will come often to check on you, you must only leave the dorm for the bathroom and you have cannot leave the room after 11:00. If you need me, tell your room mates and they will find me ok?"
I nod my head.
"Get some rest and in the morning, we will move you to your new room."
Everyone leaves except Docter Grey, she gives me a drink of water, and does some work on my monitor. She then turns the lights off and leaves. I fall asleep rather quickly. Almost as soon as I close my eyes. I drift into a deep dreamless sleep.