Chapter 14

Elora's P.O.V.
Today I start classes. I'm nervous, and excited. I don't know which feels stronger. I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt that says "when all else fails, Eat pizza." I haven't had pizza since I was little. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and put my light, wavy brown hair up In a high ponytail.
"Good morning."
"Ahh." A shriek. Kaitlyn is standing in the door.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you. How long have you been up?"
"Since about seven."
"Seven!!! Are you crazy. That is so early."
"It's only eight thirty."
"Ya but still that is so early."
I roll my eyes.
"Give me half an hour and then we can go down for breakfast." She says.
"Fifteen minutes." I respond.
"Whatever" she says, walking away.
***
Twenty minutes later, Kaitlyn is leading me down the stairs to the cafeteria. The cafeteria is just a large room with chairs and couches. There is also a Tv.
"Kaitlyn. Is this your new roomie? Hi I'm Kitty, Kitty Pryde. You are?"
"Elora, Elora Cavelry."
"Nice to meet you Elora, come in, you can sit with us." She says
Kitty leads me and Kaitlyn to a group of chairs and a couch. John is there, along with a guy with blond hair and blue eyes and a girl with. Brown and white hair.
"Hey Kitty I thought you were getting us food not a girl." Says the guy with blond hair.
"Shut up Bobby. This is Elora. She's new. Elora, Rouge, Bobby and John." She says pointing to the girl with the odd hair, The blond guy and John.
"I'll go get you guys food now. Elora, Kaitlyn feel free to sit down and get to know everyone. I know you know everyone Kaitlyn but..." Kitty pauses. I see Bobby is making a face at her.
"What ever. I'll just go."
Kitty leaves.
I sit down next to John on the couch. Kaitlyn on the chair beside me.
"So what's your story." The Gil called Rouge says with a bit of a southern accent.
"You know, powers, how you got to the school etc."
"Well, I'm telepathic and telekinetic. I can also see the future. But, only in my dreams. Had horrible abusive parents, left me to die at about 12, been living in the street, till I was captured by an experimental  place, met another mutant. Pretty sure she died, rescued and brought here. That's about it."
"That's better then me." Rouge says. "I can't touch anyone without killing 'em. I almost killed the first guy I kissed. That's why I wear gloves."
"Yes, but, you are still fantastic and we are trying to make it work."
"Bobby and Rouge are dating." Kaitlyn says. "They're still figuring it out."
"Here you go. Here is your Bobby. Elora, I got you a muffin. Oh and here is your schedule." Kitty says
She Hands me a peace of paper.
"Wow."
"Is there a problem with it?" Kitty asks.
"No. It's just that I didn't think this school would be like normal school."
"So, you still need an education." Bobby says
"True."
"We had better get to class. They are starting soon." Rouge says.
"I'll take Elora to class." John says.
"We both have Math Together."
"Okay. See you later Elora." Kaitlyn says.
I wave goodbye and let John lead me to class.