Chapter 9

Elora's P.O.V.
I wake up to the sound of banging. Then, the door opens. I look at Sparrow and we both head out. I can feel that someone has come to break everyone out. But I can tell that they will not succeed. We start running down a long stone passage. But, in the distance we see red lights and lightning.
"Not that way!" Sparrow yells. We run the other way and get grabbed by a guard. They start dragging us and throw us in front of a old man wearing a red suit with a long red cape and a wearer helmet. The guard then changes into a blue lady that looks just like Sparrow. Just as she does, the passage blow up. Launching Sparrow and I threw the wall. I don't know what happens to the old man or to the blue lady. I am able to slow myself down with my telikinises, so I don't seriously injure myself. I look over and see Sparrow's injuries heal up. I grab her hand and pull her farther down the passage. We reach a cliff. I looks like the hall was blown up there and underneath was a underground stream. The waves moved so fast and they led deeper underground. We spin around just in time to see some guards shoot at us. I try to move the bullets, but am to slow. The bullets hit me in the shoulder. The last thing I see is Sparrow getting shot and falling down into the ravine. Then, everything goes black.