xxv

shuichi saihara didn't know what happened to him. he didn't know what to do or how to act anymore.

hell, it's been too long for him to convert back to his old playboy self.

in fact, he never thought of becoming one of those pathetic playboys, he just wanted to fit in with society.

since he had a hat on and his head would always hang low, everyone around him saw him and assumed that he was some freak.

shuichi wasn't a freak. he was only called that because of his appearance and also due to his twisted mind.

in an instant, he changed that stereotype and became one of the charming kids who would have literal one-night stands with some girls.

first of all, shuichi was bisexual and had a preference of boys.

second of all, shuichi didn't like shoving his tongue down girl's throats.

third of all, shuichi hated everything he became but continued to keep up his act to stay 'popular'.

then everything changed once he saw kokichi ouma in his first period english class.

his inner gay came out and he didn't know how to feel.

shuichi was obsessed with the idea of being twisted, it was what he grew up with and how he was raised to be.

he just applied that twisted and sinister part of his childhood onto his side of love and affection. it was like a way of coping in his eyes.

is it right?

no. no it isn't and it will never be considered 'right'. especially since all he's been doing was wrong.

shuichi knew that it wasn't right but he had no other way to show love. the only love he felt was neglection and the love of fake friendships.

did he go over the top?

yes.

was kokichi afraid of shuichi?

definitely.

speaking of kokichi, he was on his phone and walking on the road.

shuichi freezes in place. the violette was who shuichi wanted to see but would kokichi want to see him?

hell no. not after all the shit he's done.

shuichi runs up to him, kokichi turns around at the sound of footsteps and his eyes widen in fear.

"k-kokichi!! wait!!", shuichi cries as he reaches his arms out towards him.

kokichi begins to back up, watching the navy-haired teen run up to him as he stands in place, not knowing what to do. the violette was struck with fear and couldn't do anything. he snaps out of his state and then begins to run.

as if his life depended on it.