ask the characters!!

hello dear reader, welcome to the end of the story!

first of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you guys for reading this mini fanfic! i didn't think it would get so much attention and i didn't think people would enjoy it since this was a small dumb idea i had in my head.

second of all, thank you for getting this to 2k+ reads! this is a huge accomplishment for me since this was made a month ago and i never had so many reads in a month!

i love each and every one of you guys!!

edit as of november 2nd, 2020 - i'd like to clarify that in chapter 8, kokichi did not send nudes lmaoo ; he sent a picture of himself. why else would shuichi answer with "god you're adorable" like who the fuck calls a fucking dick adorable. (it was fun reading yall's reactions tho, those were entertaining lol)

now, onto the main event.

you guys are allowed to ask the characters of this fic questions and they'll answer!

the way to ask them questions is simple. you look for the character's name and just comment under their comment section.

main characters:

kokichi ouma

rantaro amami

shuichi saihara

side characters:

kaede akamatsu

miu iruma

kiibo

kaito momota

maki harukawa

comment here if you have questions for other people that weren't mentioned above!

once again, thank you all for reading! even if there weren't many comments, i enjoyed reading them because it never failed to make me smile.

have a good day/night!

-r