the cast finally answers your fucking questions

hey everyone, sorry for the long wait but the crew is *finally* going to answer the questions some of you guys asked!!

before i start, thank you so much for more than 17k reads and nearly 800 votes??#^#*#*

that's the most i had since my tobidei fic that i wrote in seventh grade !! (no you can't read it, i unpublished that).

that means so much to me holy shit

as a reward, here's a really old drawing i did based on this fic.

i posted this on my instagram art account but since it's not a dr focused account, it flopped </3

(now that i think about it, maybe i should redraw this lmao)

let's start off with our beloved protagonist of this story; kokichi ouma !!

FanfictionAdd1ction asks "are you aware of the in-game life? like...v3?'

kokichi: "sorry but i don't understand what you mean? i'm sure that version of me exists somewhere in another dimension but i have no memory of another life. specifically this 'v3' thing you're talking about."

Yayoi_Muffin asks "have you considered leaving rantaro and going with shuichi?"

kokichi: "no, not at all. i mean, shuichi is a good friend, now that he's no longer a creepy fuckboy.

but i can only see him as some guy who was obsessed with me. if someone obsessed over you to the point they found out where you lived, i think you'd be pretty traumatized.

but - uh - short answer, nope. i'm happy with rantaro and i don't think i'd find anyone better."

SaturnGlimmer asks "have you ever gone to femboy hooters?"

kokichi: "i used to work there as a side job for money, does that count?"

and now, this one applies for both kokichi and another character, miu!!

lpsbellatv65 asks "what's your opinion on genderbend danganronpa of miu x kokichi?"

kokichi: "danganronpa is that reality tv show, right?

miu: "yeah, it's pretty popular and well known. i don't get what this has to do with this but i'm sure i'd be hot as hell as the opposite sex! look at me, i'm already hella sexy!"

kokichi: "...yeah, sure, kaede may think that but she's not my type.. i don't know, miu and i aren't in danganronpa, we're just normal people trying to live their life."

miu: "asides, i'm sure kokichi and i would be fighting all the time. if we get along now, the danganronpa creators might fuck around, change or script our personalities and make us the total opposite."