xxvi

kokichi ouma was running.

running.

running.

running.

he didn't know where he was running to but it was away from shuichi fucking saihara.

the violette could still hear shuichi calling after him, he turns back to see if he was still following him and he was still chasing him.

kokichi picks up his pace once more, opening his phone and scrolling through his contacts.

a hand reaches for his arm, kokichi panics and tries to shake shuichi's grip off, only to trip over his own feet.

his phone falls out of his hand, landing a couple of feet in front of him on the road.

kokichi was now in shuichi's arms, being pressed against his chest.

"l-let me go!! i-i'll have a restraining order placed on y-you!!", kokichi cries but shuichi only hushes him, embracing him in a hug. "wh-why won't you just stop?!! f-fuck off! you make me u-uncomfortable! wh-why ca-can't y-you le-leave me alone?!"

"no ko', please calm down-"

"h-how can i c-calm down when you're LITERALLY HOLDING ME?! YOU'RE A CREEP!! YOU'RE A SICK AND TWISTERED PERSON SHUICHI!!!", kokcihi yells, banging his hands on the navy-haired male's chest.

"look i - i'm sorry, okay?"

"s-sorry?"

"i don't know how to deal with feelings and emotions. everything i've done was forced and i didn't know how to properly show and deal with it.. i know i'm an asshole but everything i've done to you was because i loved you, i just didn't know how to show it like a normal person.", shuichi confesses. kokichi stands in place, listening to him carefully. "i know that stalking you was going to far but i projected all i knew into expressing my love for you.. it doesn't make sense but i want you to at least give me a chance kokichi. i'm trying to change and i never wanted to be known as the school's fuckboy. please.. i need this."

his arms around kokichi release and the violette could only step back.

"i-i'm sorry shuichi. i'm with rantaro and he's the one i love.", kokichi answers, his eyes darting the ground.

shuichi sighs, giving the shorter a small smile. "don't worry about it ko', i just needed to let you hear my apology. that's all that matters."

"o-okay. i'll be going home now. bye."

shuichi nods, waving him goodbye as he walks in the opposing direction. kokichi could only let out a sigh of relief, happy that he wasn't kidnapped or killed.

he glaces back to his phone which was still opened to calling rantaro amami, who, in fact, answered the call.

rantaro had heard everything.