intro

hi and welcome to my oneshots book! 

this used to be a skephalo oneshots book, so don't be confused if the first several are only skephalo. 

this book will feature pretty much any ship having to do with the trio (skeppy, bbh, a6d) and friends (dream, techno, spifey, mega, zelk, etc). if you have any specific ship you'd like to see, just dm me or comment on the most recent chapter you see! 

chapters differ from lowercase to uppercase, sorry if that bothers you it just depends on how much time i have for writing. 

please remember: this is for entertainment purposes only. i do not support toxic shippers that flood stream chats or comment sections with questions regarding the ships or sexualities of any of the people mentioned above. furthermore, i understand that there is little to no chance that these people have any romantic involvement with one another, and that all the jokes they make that could be considered suggestive towards shipping are just that—jokes. 

some warnings for content that may be included in this book that could potentially be triggering to certain audiences:

- swearing

- smoking

- drug use

- alchohol 

- verbal/physical abuse (not too much of this)

- depressive/suicidal thoughts/actions

- angst

one more thing, i've never had a perfect update schedule, so please forgive me if i disappear for long periods at times. 

okay i think that's all! thank you for reading!