Heelys

Ashton Eggwins pov: abrianna was only in the 6th grade when we first started turning up I was 18 but who cares her boobs were bigger than my iphone storage, and I have 169GB, I first met her when I slide into her DMs wearing my Heelys the chicks dug them and I was on my way to fuck your bitch before you could say egg. I was wearing my Heelys, Tapout shirt, and skinny jeans so tight you could see the outline of my ass cheeks. I was on my way to her house riding in my Heelys wearing a helmet of course safety over swag. I was at her house she lived in a bight pink house with butterfly stencils all over the house and decorated like Lisa Frank threw up on it. she had eyes the color of small potatoes and she was wearing her matching Heelys that we have. I walked right in and she led me to her room. her room was small af and R5 posters were everywhere along with some Troy Bolton. she had a hello kitty clock and HSM bed spread. I layed her down on the bed and shoved my Heely up her vagina. she was loving it and calling me daddy while I called her mommy we were listening to burnin up by the Jonas brothers and it's was the best time of our lives. We then left to go to justice we bought everything there. We then left after spending nearly 69million dollars but nothing to much for my mommy:-) once home we went to a nearby garage sale and bought Crocs with egg decals. I almost loved the Crocs more than I loved my mommy. the egg crocs fit like a shoe I was feeling like Versace and she was looking like it. I'll never forget the day I bought my mommy the egg Crocs #love #swag.