Broccoli

Dylan Sprout POV: after my 21 seasons of sweet life in vagina it was time to retire at the young age of 69. I had recently sent nudes to Bailey who was on my show an she published them all over MySpace:-( I loved her with all my dick. I had a call from pornhub askin if I would like to be on there I said not today satan and they said c'mon you're 69 years young and I was like I'm 11 so shut the fuck up. I was later featured in Dick magazine. the rest of my life was spent making broccoli into cauliflower. I hated my job but what i did love was Raini Rodriguez and Bob Duncan. I was on my way to meet them and once I was there Bob Duncan led me to his showroom and said let me show you the bob Duncan experience, then winked. I later came out and was 15 months pregnant my fetus popped out. Its looked nothing like me or him bc it was a Heely. I looked at the love of my life bob and said its so beautiful let's name her Broccoli<3 we took Broccoli home she slept in an eggshell and later died bc sharp edges lel swag over safety. R.I.P Broccoli Egg Duncan. It's has been 3,000 years since Broccoli has died Bob and I adopted a nice African baby from Jamaica. his name is EggEye it's French for EggEye. my and Bob spent the rest of our lives happy living in Kristen Stewarts vagina<3 the end.