Inosuke // Whats this feeling?

"GIYAHHHHHHHH!" inosuke. as per usual. was screaming, ramming his head into things and demanding every creature with a pulse he sees to fight. 

we were in the training grounds of the butterfly estate and i was sitting in the shade watching inosuke chase zenitsu around while tanjiro tried to calm him down. i decided to intervene and help poor zenitsu get away from him.

"HEY! INOSUKE CALM DOWN!"

"HEY Y/N FIGHT ME!"

"INOSUKE ITS RUDE TO HURT A LADY!"

"OH SHUT UP GONPACHIRO!"

i giggled at their argument before running to inosuke and kicking him into a tree.

"i told you to calm down. i'm not going to fight you, stop harassing poor zenitsu he doesn't have endless stamina like you so so just shut up and train like a normal person." i turned to where tanjiro and zenitsu were standing before.

hm i guess they ran off before inosuke could start harassing them again.

Inosuke pov

i watched her turn around to where the other two were standing. why did i feel so angry whenever she tried defending tanjiro or zenitsu? 

What's this feeling?

every time i saw her i had this giddy feeling , i hated it. it made me feel weak. so i always just ran off whenever i was alone with her no matter how much i wanted to stay with her. but this time i didn't.

i just sat in the grass while she rambled about my behaviour. i didn't really listen i just watched her face change as she waved her hands around trying to explain something.

"INOSUKE!"

i snapped out of my thoughts to see a look of anger on her face.

"h-huh why does your face look like that?"

she looked even more angry now that i had said that.

"oh my god inosuke, listen when i want to talk to you. and don't say things like that most people who don't really know you will find it rude." she huffed and turned away from me laying back in the grass. the sun shone on her face and lit up her features.

shes so pretty. huh why am i thinking such things, a strong man like me shouldn't thing suck weak things!

i shook my head and laid down next to her, we both fell asleep and once i had woken up i saw y/n's head on my chest.

maybe those weak thoughts weren't so bad if it was about her.

A/N

honestly not the best ive written but i love inosuke and wanted to write about him before i started working on the other drafts i have for this book so far.

i hope you enjoyed! if you did please vote and comment see you in the next one!