Tanjiro // Please look at me

modern au

TRIGGER WARNING: THERE ARE MENTIONS OF SUICIDE IN THIS STORY IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE DON'T READ

tanjiro. ive been watching you for such a long time now, but not once have you looked at me any more then you've had to. your burgundy hair that matches your eyes, the mark on your forehead that some would call ugly but i would call a blessing, the way that your always ready to help others with homework.

but not once have you noticed me

ive been watching you for years but you only look at her.

she is my best friend. you've always looked at her with love in your eyes. she was only using you for popularity though. why can you see that? id treat you so much better. your my everything but i'm your nothing.

please look at me. just once. all ive asked for in life is to be by your side, even if it is as friends. i'm so god damn in love with you but your to blindly in love with her to see that.

tanjiro by the time you see this i will be gone. i know you never knew me any more then 'i think shes in my class'

but please never think of me as anymore. i don't want you to be mad at yourself because you never noticed me. i just needed to let you know about this before i go.

-love , Y/n

i sat up from my desk chair and gently folded the note before opening my drawer to get out an envelope. i placed the note into the envelope and then got up and ran to his house. (y'all are neighbours dw your not a yandere)

i slid it under the door with the side that had his name on it facing up. i ran back into my house and then into the bathroom. i locked the door and opened the medicine cabinet i grabbed my bottle of anti-depressants and poured them into my hand. i then put them into my mouth and swallowed all of them. i collapsed to the floor as my body started shutting down. my eyes became heavy and closed.

Heh how ironic, anti depressants will be what kill me. 

A/n

yeah. this happened cause of a tsukishima fanfic i read like 2 months ago and i wanted to try smth like it.

hope you enjoyed this chapter!