34 | narration

Mae's POV

Finally, I and Karry are going to the new opened amusement park but before that, we drive to McDonalds Drive Thru . We ordered the same food to make it fast.

After we're done eating, he drove straight to the new opened amusement park. We did ride the animal cup, jumping star and lazer blaster. After that, we go to a stall where you can win some teddy bears, plushies and many more.

Because I want to get the life size teddy bear, I tried to play but sad to say, I didn't won. Karry also tried playing it and luckily he won the teddy bear. The man give the teddy bear to him, and he did give me the teddy bear. Because of that, I'm going to name this baby 'Kai' short for Xiao Kai

"I know you wanted that teddy bear and so, it's yours now!"

"Waaaa, thank you so much!"

He just smiled at me. It's already 3:45 and this time we're riding Vikings. Since I'm acrophobic, I can't help but grip on Xiao Kai. The next thing we tried is Star Frisbee, and I must say that my soul has left my body, just kidding though.

After we're done with Star Frisbee, I convince Xiao Kai to ride the carousel with me, 'cause why not?

"Seriously, we are going to ride that thing? It will just makes you dizzy."

"Please, I promise that if you ever ride this with me, you will be the one to decide what we are going to ride next!"

"Fine!"

"Yehey!"

And then, we go to the lane. After our round ended, we try to find a nearest restroom 'cause he felt dizzy and wants to puke. I come with him but only until outside. After a minute or so, he finally left the restroom like nothing happened at all.

"Mae, since it's already getting late, why don't we ride the Ferris Wheel?"

"Sure, since I want to see the city light!"

We are at the front waiting for the couple to leave, finally, the couple got out of the cart and we are both shock on what we're seeing.

It's Roy and together with a girl, I think the girl is kind of older than him. He look to our direction and got shock upon us seeing them.

I didn't waste any time and started to run. I don't know where my feet is dragging me to but I only know one thing at this moment, that is to run until I can't see them any more.

Karry's POV

She saw her boyfriend cheating on her. Roy came to us but Mae sprint.

"I already told you, Roy. If ever something bad will happen to her because of what you did, I don't know what kind of things I will do to you!"

After that, I run after Mae. There I saw her under the tree, crying because of that stupid guy! She keeps on crying and I don't know how I could calm her down. So, I did the thing that I didn't expect myself to do.

I kissed her on the lips