25

(Y/N) POV

I sat at my desk, trying to finish this assignment. Why do we even have to do that kind of stuff ?

I couldn't really focus, because I kept on thinking about what happened these last days. Kya and I met some dudes on twitter, started chatting with them, became friends and even fell in love with them, just to find out that they're actually Lee Felix and Bang Chan from Stray Kids. If someone told me this would happen to me once, I would've just laughed.

I'm kinda scared that they will get into troubles because of us...

Kya and I of course knew about the dating ban for that lasts 3 years and we also know that it's only going to be 2 years on March 25th. But I can't help it falling in love with him everyday a little more...

It's frustrating. I feel like I can't tell anyone about that or they could feel sad or feel like it's their fault, especially my dear Felix.

I'm confused.

I looked over to my clock ; 22:17 (10:17 pm) maybe I should go to bed. Should I ? Nah I can't sleep anyways.

I quickly thought about messaging the boys, but they're probably either busy or sleeping.

In the end I stayed up doing my assignment for a little more and then went to bed.

Felix POV

We took a short break from practicing and the others were joking around, nothing new. Jisung trying to get reactions while doing aegyo, Chan and Woojin being desperate, Seungmin chasing after I.N, Changbin doing nothing and Minho and Hyunjin practicing a bit more.

I was not paying much attention, I was to busy with my own thoughts. How do (Y/N) and Kya feel about knowing who we really are ? Will we get in trouble with our agency ? Is (Y/N) ok with all of that ? How will Stays react if we reveal that I'm in a relationship ?

Yeah I was really worried, but after all I don't want anyone to be hurt...

I think Chan noticed me being so "unusually quiet" as he called it. He came up to me and started talking.

"Hey Dude are you ok ?"
"Yeah don't worry I was just thinking..."
"About her ?"
"How did you know ?"
"Come on you're head over heels for her don't act innocent, I know it !"
"Says the one crushing pretty hard on Kya !"
"You little-"

He couldn't finish his sentence before we got called to continue the practice. Thanks god I didn't have to explain him everything. I don't want him to worry, he already has enough to do and worry about as our leader, no need more pressure.

After that I quickly forgot about it and focused on our dancing again.

Hello guys and girls

How are you today ?

I tried it a bit differently today, so I hope it turned out ok. Re-reading it it's kinda cringey but at least I tried...

I WAS NEVER IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE DON'T JUDGE ME I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW YOU SHOULD ACT !!

Ok maybe I went a bit overboard 😅

Well as I always say, if you read my A/N you should be used by now.

Also we're almost at 3k reads... how ?! So I was thinking about doing a lil' Q&A (if you want to, cuz if you don't then 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Just send me some questions, I will just not answer everything since I wanna stay as anonym as possible.

Feel free to send "dumb" questions as well, it could be fun :)

Change of subject :

Did y'all hear ITZY's comeback "Wannabe" ??? I LUB IT SO F-IN MUCH !!! Any Midzy's here ?

Anyway I don't know what to talk about anymore so stay safe and see ya !

Author;)