28

A/N: I'm uwuing sooooo hard right now🥺💖
Felix POV

It's been an hour since (Y/N) and I talked. That means it's now time to go try talk too Chan. I hope our plan will work, I don't want Kya and him to stay like that forever.

I went too Chan's studio and knocked on the door :

"Chan ? It's me, Felix. Can I come in, please ?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

I slowly opened the door. His studio was a bit messy and Chan seemed really sad...

"You ok ?"

"Kinda, I have a lot of work, you know..."

"You're sure it's only work that's on your mind ? Aren't you still mad because of your fight with Kya ?"

"..."

We just looked at each other for a short time, then I pulled a chair back and sat next to him. I already knew that Chan doesn't always like talking about his feelings, so it could get quite hard to get infos.

"Fine, yeah I'm still mad because of that fight ! You happy...?"

"Why exactly did you react like that ? I mean, you're usually never like that and you usually stay calm in almost every situation. Me and the girls did not really expect that reaction from you..."

"There was already a lot on my mind and I think it was just the last straw of my patience."

"Then why don't you tell that to Kya ? I'm sure she would understand. Even though she likes to act as if she doesn't really care about you, we both know it's not the case."

"I guess you're right, but I won't make the first move. At least not now..."

"Ok..."

Suddenly the room went silent again.

"I'm gonna leave now, Hyunjin, Minho and I wanted to practice a little more."

"Yeah, just don't do too much ok ?"

"Don't worry ! See ya !"

"Ok see ya !"

I exited the room and went to change. It's probably gonna be harder than (Y/N) and I expected...

Heyooo

I'm sorry I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks...

Quick announcement:
I will not mention Woojin in this story anymore. The reason is that he's now doing his own stuff and that I think most people accepted this fact by now. Even though he was mentioned only once or twice, you will not see him appear anymore. Sorry to those who are still not over that, but you'll need to accept it one day. I just think it's the right thing to do. Never forget this one thing : ot8 together right now, but ot9 in our hearts.

Also happy Easter everyone !!!

Today I don't know what too talk about...

What do y'all do to occupy yourselves?

I personally watch anime's, try to learn Korean and journal a bit.

Imma leave you know, so see ya !

Author;)