45

Felix POV

While we were watching the movie I suddenly felt arms wrapping tightly around my arm. I looked over and saw (Y/N) getting sleepy and using me as her big pillow. I was a bit flustered, but went with it, not wanting to wake her up.

After some time she was fully asleep with me as her personal pillow. Luckily none of the members noticed or else I would've never heard the end of their teasing.

I then looked around the room. Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Jisung we're spread on the floor, Changbinand Minho were sitting next to me and (Y/N) on the couch and Chan and Kya were cuddled up on the armchair.

When the movie ended I stood up and carried (Y/N) to my room and carefully lid her down.

I then went to go change myself into my pajamas and as I came back I saw her sitting on the bed looking adorably sleepy.

"Where were you?"

"I just quickly went to change. Do you want some clothes to use as pajamas?"

She just shook her head and opened her arms, signaling that she wanted to be hugged.

I gave in and laid down next to her, taking her in my arms in the process. She then fell asleep again.

I studied her features a little before falling asleep myself.

Chan POV

"Let's go to my room now, you must be tired by now."

"Yeah I feel quite sleepy."

I took her hand and we went to my room.

"Do you want to borrow a shirt of mine to sleep in?"

"If you don't mind, yes please."

"Ok here take this one. You can change here, I'm going to change in the bathroom. Just open the door when you're done."

"Okay thank you!"

I came back to see her sitting on the chair at my desk dangling her feet like a little kid. As soon as I saw her in my shirt I felt my cheeks blush slightly.

Ignoring that I went up to her and asked her if she wanted to so to sleep now.

She agreed and we laid down on my bed. It was already pretty late and Kya was tired so it didn't take her long to fall asleep. We unconsciously started snuggling up and fell asleep pretty soon.

End

Sooo that's it with Secret Account. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thanks to everyone that read it, voted and commented.

I got a lot of positive feedback and some suggestions for what I can make better in the future.

It really helps me so thanks:)

This is my first ever story that I finish, so it may not be the best and looking back to old chapters it is pretty weird every now and then. But even in consideration of that I am proud of this!

I never expected to have more than 5k reads on this let alone the current 15,6k!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Anyways enough with the seriousness.

I also forgot to mention Oneus' mv for come back home so I do now. GO WATCH IT!

Also for those who are curious about my new book, I will post an update about it in this book as soon as it's out.

So yeah thanks a lot for reading and see ya in the next book!

Author;)