42

(Y/N) POV

Only one day left until Kya and I would take the plane to Korea. I was so excited and just couldn't wait for the day to be over.

Yet I still needed to pack my stuff, since my lazy ass did not doing that until now.

While I was starting to prepare my stuff a call came in.

As soon as I answered, Felix's face popped up on the screen.

"Hi (Y/N) how are you?"

"Hi Lix, I'm good what about you?"

"As always, a bit tired but fine. What are you doing?"

"I'm packing for the trip."

"You didn't pack yet?"

"No, I kinda forgot and was a bit lazy."

"Only a bit...?"

"....ok maybe I was pretty lazy, but COME ON!"

He laughed at me and I continued putting the things I would need in my suitcase.

"I can't believe we're finally gonna see each other."

"It's kind of about time though. I don't know about you, Lix, but I started to get more and more impatient."

"So did I, babe, it started to get kinda unbearable... I'll soon be able to hug you, just wait and I'll never let you go!"

"I'm fine with that."

We both giggled and the room fell silent again.

"I'm sorry baby, but I need to go back to work now... Well see each other soon."

"Yeah, thank god! Anyways don't overwork yourself Lix. See you soon."

"See you soon, love you."

"Love you too (Y/N)"

Kya POV

I scrolled through TikTok waiting for the time to pass. It felt as if the clock was frozen and time wouldn't pass. I guess I was just way too impatient.

Then I had an idea. I called Chris to entertain myself a bit and also because I missed him.

"Chriiiiiiiiissssssss!"

"Uhm hello Kya. Are you okay? *giggles*"

"I'm bored and I want to see you."

"I want to see you too. By the way you look cute."

"Oh uhm thanks you look cute too."

"Not as much as you do though!"

I suddenly felt my cheeks becoming hot.

"Someone's embarrassed. *laughs*"

"No I'm not!"

"Well your face says otherwise, babygirl."

"Stop it!"

We then talked for a while, taking turns on teasing each other. After about an hour Chris needed to go and I said bye to him.

I really can't wait for the day to pass...

Heyllo reader(s)!!!

We're approaching the meeting day even more! FINALLY!

It took me some time to come up with a way that it wouldn't seem too weird or something that is overused. My idea is probably not new though, but I'll do my best to rewrite it in my way. I hope this will make the meeting at least a bit original.

At the same time I'm uninspired af at times soooo yeah😅😂

Just bare with me please!

Also respect to those who read every single one of my A/N and still don't dislike me too much...

Even I am sometimes really done at myself 😂😅

Anyways guess who wrote way too much as A/N? Right it's me! So imma go now, see ya in the next chapter!

Author;)