44

(Y/N) POV

"OH MY GOD KYA I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!"

"NEITHER DO I!"

"WHY DID WE EVEN AGREE?!"

"I DON'T KNOW BUT WE SHOULD GET READY NOW!"

"You're right."

After 10 minutes we were ready. I just wore a white T-Shirt and some jeans with a little bit of gloss for the makeup.

We then took the bus to go to the Stray Kids dorm.

We then arrived at the address that they gave us. We then saw two silhouettes waiting in front of a building. Kya and I approached them and then recognized our two boyfriends clearly waiting for us.

"(Y/N) let's sneak up behind them and surprise them!"

"Okay I'm in!"

The moment their backs were turned we sneakily went up behind them and counted to three with our fingers.

At three we both jumped on their backs and yelled "Surprise!"

As expected they both got scared, but quickly understood it was us.

I got down from Felix's back while he turned around and started hugging me very tightly.

"It feels good to finally be able to see and hug you (Y/N)."

I hummed in approval and hugged him even tighter.

Meanwhile I saw from the corner of my eyes that Kya was still on Chan's back, him giving her a piggyback ride. She was hugging him very tightly, while he was holding onto her so she wouldn't fall down.

After some time Chan finally spoke up.

"Should we go inside now? After all we don't want to stay here forever right?"

We all nodded and the guys led us inside.

"The dorm's pretty messy, sorry..."

"Probably not as messy as (Y/N)'s room."

"Come on it's not THAT bad!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say."

As soon as we entered the dorm, we were met with 6 guys asking us a bunch of questions.

Somehow Chan managed to calm them down and we all sat down in the living room.

"Girls why don't you introduce yourselves properly?"

"Oh okay no problem. My name's Kyana, but you can call me Kya! I am 20, turning 21 soon."

"You're Chan Hyung's girlfriend right?", Jeongin asked.

"Yup she is so back off!" Chan wrapped an arm around her while talking.

"Someone's getting protective!"

"Shut up Felix you're not better."

We all started laughing. Then Changbin spoke up.

"You're a 99 liner too right? When's your birthday?"

"It's on the 15th of August. I'm only a couple of days younger than you."

"You're younger than Changbin Hyung?! You look older!", Hyunjin said.

"Yeah I know people often say that. (Y/N) it's your turn now!"

"Well I'm (Y/N) and I'm 18 turning 19. Yeah I'm younger than Jeongin..."

"Finally I'm not the youngest anymore!"

Again the members started laughing at Jeongin's enthusiasm.

After that we spent the rest of the evening joking around and eating snacks. We also watched a movie.

During the movie I started feeling sleepy and started snuggling closer to Felix. Soon after that I fell asleep.

Hiiii there

Woah this chapter turned out longer than expected o.O

Hope it's good though. For some reason I made the members be really calm, but I'm not sure they would really be this calm in real life xD

For the sake of this chapter imma keep it this way.

Also Ateez AND WayV are releasing their mvs tomorrow and Eric Nam is releasing it in two days.... I am clearly NOT ready for this...

Send help...

Yeah imma stop for today, it's getting worse and worse by the second...😅 

So imma see ya in the next and last chapter (sadly)

Author;)