39

A/N: Why are they so cute my heart can't 😭❤️

POV (Y/N)

I was lying on my bed and scrolling through my social media when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming!", I yelled back. I stood up and went to open the door.

Actually I didn't even have time to go to the door when it just burst open.

"OMG (Y/N) HELP YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! ME AND CHRIS WERE TALKING OVER PHONE AND THEN I-"

"Girl calm down first! I don't understand half of what you say."

"Oh sorry..."

"It's fine let's go sit on the couch tho."

She went to the couch and I quickly went to go get some chips. Luckily my parents weren't home, as they were away for a business trip and would only come back in at least a month. After I grabbed the chips, I went to the couch and sat down.

"Here I took some snacks. Now tell me, what happened that made you freak out that much?"

Kya took some chips and stuffed them in her mouth. I did the same.

"So  I called Chris to tell him about what I did to get two of my friends to date and I was really excited, but he was sleepy so I told him my story and then when we were saying bye I told him that I loved him. Help me what do I do now?!"

"Ok first of all breathe, you literally just said everything in one sentence. And second of all... YOU SAID YOU LOVED HIM OMG EVEN FELIX AND I ARE NOT THAT FAR AND WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR LONGER THAN YOU TWO!!"

"I KNOW RIGHT?! AFTER THAT I PANICKED AND JUST HUNG UP ON HIM!!!!"

"Wait, why?"

"I don't know I got embarrassed and just like, you know, didn't know what to do..."

"Did he contact you again since then?"

"No... Well to be fair I came almost immediately after I hung up so yeah... And it's late in Korea anyways, he probably went to sleep."

"Yeah I guess. I'm proud of you tho!"

"Why?"

"Girl you got the guts to tell him you LOVE him! Respect."

"Now it's your turn tho!"

"Uhmmm... Maybe another time..."

"I understand, take your time."

"Anyways let's watch something now! What do you wanna watch?"

"What about 'Boys over Flowers'?"

"Oki doki!"

We then turned our attention to the TV and  forgot about our boy problems and boyfriends for a while.

Hiiiii everyone!!!!

I'm sorry it's been a while since I last uploaded, but these have been the last school weeks and some things have been going on.

Tomorrow is actually the last school day...

I'll do my best to update my story more during the summer break and who knows, maybe I will find an end to it during the break🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I'll probably start a new story soon. I don't know if I will start it while I'm still writing this one or after it's done.

I'll keep you guys informed about it^^

Anyways enough rambling for today, I'll see you in the next chapter!

Author;)