The call.

Eves P.O.V

I sigh as I unlock my flat, and collapse on my couch. I had just gotten home from another grueling 12 hour shift at the mines. I hated it there. We got paid crap money, for work that could kill us all if you stepped one foot too far to the left.

My phone buzzes and rings in my pocket and I moan. I answer it knowing that it would be the landlord saying I had three days to get the hell out. "Is this Miss Blackwell?" A very British voice sound on the other line. I sit up straiter and my mood instantly lightens. "Yes this is. May I vsk who this is?" I reply.
"This is Lewis brindly of yogscast. I would shake your hand, but as you are in Russia, I cannot." He says. I could tell he was smiling as he said those words.
"Dose this mean I Ze the job!" I say energetically.
He chuckles and says "congratulations my friend. You start on Monday."
"Monday?" I ask. That gave me a week to figure out living and to ship all of my things over to the uk.
"We will get a flight arranged and temporary living space figured out for you, and for now just send your things to the office." Lewis says. Now I am jumping around. My charcoal colored hair bouncing around. "Vank you Mr. Lewis!" I say. "And goodbye for now I must hurry and pack up my things!" I hang up to the sound of him yelling t some sort of birds. I hurriedly look about.

Not much to pack up. I had maybe a box of kitchen things that mainly consisted of a coffee pot, and some plates, a few cups and silverware. My bedding could all fit in a box. My clothing and shoes could fit in two. My other personal items in another. All that would be left would be my violin but I would bring that on the plane. I hurriedly take out a duffle bag and stuff my things I would need for a day or two

I even remember to change out of my nastily navy blue work jump suit and yellow vest. I throw them in the bin, not going to need them in the uk. By the time I was boxing and printing out shipping labels I only had an hour before the post office closed.

Also I had been e-mailing Lewis's girlfriend Hanna back and forth and figured for a 9 am flight tommorrow. It was late when I got back and I collapsed upon my soft bed, not bothering to even pull a spare blanket out.

I wake up at five am, and bounce trough the shower pulling on a pair of skinny jeans, black converse, and a blue AC/DC shirt. I pull my hair back into a braid bun and swipe on a quick layer of mascara. Ready to go, I call up a taxi to take me to the airport to make my 9am flight.

My dark blue duffle bag that I got at a army surplus store was bulging, as I tie the top shut. I shove my laptop and cables, a few things to eat and my earbuds in my back pack and head out. I dump my keys in the mail slot of the landlord with a little note.

The taxi arrives at six, taking an hour to drive to the airport I pay the old taxi driver and head for customs and baggage. The airport was one of the smaller ones Dotted around Russia, so it didn't take long for me to whiz my way thought and board my plane.

I had never been on a plane, and had heard the horror story's of smelly peoples, small demon children, and food that almost moved on its own.
I had hoped for a calm quite like flight,
But my luck had run out. There were two screaming and fussy babies right behind me, and a old man sitting next to me that smelled heavily of moth balls. At least there was free coffee.

We land in Berlin at about two pm. At the moment I was starting my fifteenth cup of coffee. I drank it black, like the mood I was in. Another guy sits across the isle from me. He has ginger hair an stands at least a foot taller than me. He wears a open red flannel a blue minecon t shirt, beige pants and boots. He has a freshly shaven beard and my heart seems to skip a beat. Thankfully he doesn't notice my gaze as he texts.

I turn away, my checks red, and hot as coals. The flight attendant goes through the safety lecture as we begin to taxi out onto the runway, heading now towards London. Thankfully the old man had gotten off at Berlin and the babies had settled down to hurling and snoozing.

I shift taking another sip of coffee, flipping my book pages. The hairs on the black of my neck stand up, and I feel the gaze of someone. I look up and over at the ginger man sitting across from me, staining daggers, right into my blue eyes. I noticed his were also very blue, although they were a deep sea blue unlike my electric blue ones, he turns away muttering to himself.

I shift uncomfortably, as I again feel his gaze. "Can I help you with anything." I ask him. He blushes and stammers "uh- no- um- you just uh- remind me of a close friend." He replys. Surprised by my annoyance. I shoot him a glare.

Yet again I can feel him looking at me.
"What is your problem!?!" I snap at him.
He turns away, his face red as embers along the edge of a fire. then He turns And takes a breath. "Where are you from?" he asks
"Russia" I say as he frowns. Then his phone buzzes. And he leaves me be. This was going to be a very long few hours. Thankfully he is too preoccupied with his friend too bother me again besides ask me if the coffee was free.

We land in London at about five, I stand up and stench reaching for my carry on. The ginger man, who I learned was named, Alex, smiled at me and Hanes down to my 5' 3" body. I glare at him. Thank gods that I was leaving him behind with the memory if this horrible flight. My finger brush his as I pass, and my heart skips a beat.
My stomach feels like it had butterfly's in it. Why? Why did I have a huge crush on this stranger that was creeping me on a plane. I gather my things and shuffle my way through busy customs to find my bag and head for the bus depot. I would be riding for another hour or two, before we stopped in Bristol.

As I board my bus a familiar prickle is felt on the back of my neck. I turn to see the man named Alex boarding right behind me. This was going to be a long bus ride.

Hey guys. Any comments and stuff would be great.
Thanks!