Chapter two - Bus depots.

The bus ride was exhausting. I had slid into a open set of seats and turned to look out the window as Alex sat down next to me. " Were you adopted?" Was the first thing out of his mouth. "Yes, I vas given up for adoption..." I say giving him a creeped look. He smiles at me. "What your name by the way? I'm Alex. Alex smith."
"Eve Blackwell. Well that's not my real last name but that was the one I was given when I turned 18." I say. He nods and takes another breath. "Why are you moving to Bristol anyways?" He asks.
"I got a new job." I say plainly as I look away.
"Oh" he says. As he finally drops it. The bus ride was relatively peaceful as we coasted into the bus depot.

It was only a few blocks from yogtowers so I decided to stretch my legs after a long day of just sitting. Waiting in line I see Alex come out of the bus and stand right behind me. "I hope we meet again eve." He says as I set off walking, my bag slung over my shoulders. I see him get into a waiting car. I shiver as the early November winds blow my hair loose stands of hair about.

Everything was good in my life right now. I had a new better paying and more pleasurable job, I was no longer in the same town I had lived in all my life, and I was going to go apartment shopping soon. I snap out of my thoughts as I walk into the loby, realizing I didn't know what floor to press. I guess I should call Lewis.

After a few rings he picks up "Hello, Lewis here." He says. He sounded hungover.
"Uh hello Lewis I am in Ze lobby and I am kinda lost in your building." I say sheepishly. I hear him laugh. "I'm about to record but I will send Hannah down to meet you." "Thank you very much" I say as I hang up.

Nervously I push my glasses up further on my nose. Looking about I notice a Familiar car pass by and drop a brown haired man off. He was wearing jeans a t-shirt a pair of Adidas shoes and a light jacked, he also looked to be about 5'10".

Just as he walks in a blonde girl that I knew as Hannah walked out of the lift. "How was your flight?" She asks cheerfully. She was wearing an owl onesie. I smile at her and reply " I now loath planes." She laughs. "That bad huh- oh hey trott." She waves to the man. He stops and walks over to us raising him eyebrows he says "Is this the new editor?" Hannah nods.
"Cool" he says as he starts to get a phone call and walks away.

"Why don't we head up to the common room and we can discuss where you'll be staying until you find a place of your own." I nod and grab my bag as we head for the lift.

The ride was short as she explained that they only owned two floors. "And only recently we got the second floor." She adds. As we walk down the hall I see several flashing red strobe lights, and I guess that would mean the someone was recording. She quietly opens the common room door and ushers me in.

On one side of the room a long wall of book shelves sat, covered in various gaming awards and plushes, I bet some of them were fan made. In the middle of the room sat a large table surrounded by chairs.

"I hope you don't mind staying with a guy." She says, as she Hums an unknown tune. I laugh. "I grew up with a houseful of boys from newborns to a few years older than me." She looked surprised. "I thought you were adopted?" She says. "No, I was given up, Never adopted." She gives me a sad look. I gently push on he shoulder. "Don't give me pitty, it wasn't all that bad." I smile to give a lasting affect. She looks at her watch."Well your temporary roommate should be here soon."

-Alex's P.O.V.-
I nearly had a heart attack when I bored the plane. I had just taken my seat when I glance over. My breath hitches in my lungs. Sitting just across from me was a girl, a few year younger than me, that looked an awful lot like a hornby sibling would. The only thing that was off was her eyes, they were blue, but nothing like Ross's would. They were very starling to look at, very bright with dark blue flecks around the outside that made the lighting blue I the inner ring pop even more. I hold her gaze for a second. I could feel her annoyance radiating off her like heat from a Bon fire. Whatever she says slips right over me as I stammer out idiotic questions that I regret immediately. Man I sound like a total creeper. Luckily I had a chance to fix this as I border right behind her on a couch bus to Bristol. My phone buzzes again as Ross finally reply's

A: Hey do you have any siblings???

R: Not that I know of....
Why?

A: I swear to god that I saw your sister on my plane today...she's also on my bus.

R: I don't know...I'll check her out when I pick you up.
Any more details.

A: she's a few years younger, given up for adoption. From Russia

R: alright cya then.

I close my phone just as we are entering the depot. I can see Ross waiting for me in his BMW. We quietly file out to gather our bags, Eve, right in front of me. As we stand around waiting I point at her looking at Ross trying to signal that it's her. He nods and seems to get it. I grab my bag dumping it in the back I climb in the passenger side as we take off. "Was the girl in front of you the chick you were talking about?" He asks as we pass her walking. I nod.
"Yea, am I right trott?" I ask him. Traffic was slowing up as we made our way to yogtowers, going to drop him off and then go and grab some food.
"Mate, it's not just smith, he's dead on. Or she, you both look alike. except for the glasses." He grins from the back seat. Ross just huffs at us.
"Well I don't believe that my parents would do that! I mean unless dad had an affai-" Ross goes silent for a minute. "Dad DID have an affair when I was really young, but mum and him got though it and stuff." I just grin at him. "oh eat shit, what's the chances of us ever seeing her again anyways!" He says as we pull up and drop trott off and speed away.