Chapter 9: Love?

No One's POV

It had been a week since Mimzy's death and it was now time for her funeral. Y/N was dressed in a long-sleeve black v neck dress and left her H/L H/C hair down.

Y/N stared into the mirror and sighed. "Maybe moving here was a mistake..." Y/N said to herself. All she wanted was to make her own life here. Get a good job make friends and maybe even meet the love of her life.

But nope...

What she got instead was a dead friend and fucking stalker who was a murderer!!! Everything was going downhill for H/C haired girl. Well, at least she still had Alastor.

For a few days now Alastor has been a great help to Y/N. He helped her find a new job and was there for her. He was such a help.

Y/N was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts by a knock at her door. She let out a small sigh before walking towards her front door. When I opened my door the person who I saw was Alastor in a black tuxedo.

Y/N looked up at him before gave the male a sad smile. "Hi, Alastor..." She said to her friend as some tears fell down her F/C face. Alastor noticed this and without saying anything he grabbed Y/N's chin, lifted it up and wiped them away.

As Y/N stared up at Alastor a huge blush appeared on your cheeks and her heart rate began to pick up. 'What is this feeling?' Y/N thought to herself. Is this what people call love? Or was Y/N ill?

Alastor let go of Y/N's chin sent the girl a smile before talking out his hand and asked: "shall we go?" Y/N looked at him with wide eyes before closing them and muttering a small yes and grabbed his head. An unnoticed psychopathic smile appeared on Alastor's lips as the two then began to walk away...

(I know it was short but I tried...I've just been going though a lot of things. I hope you guy will understand that chapters will be a little slow...sorry.)