Chapter 3: Never In A Million Years

No One's POV

Mimzy leads Y/N into the small bar and sat her fright friend down on a stool. She then quickly walked behind the bar and got a glass of water for Y/N. Mimzy came back with the cup of water in her hand and she passed it to Y/N.

She thanked her blonde headed friend before drinking the water. As Y/N drank the water, thoughts started to fill in her head. 'What if he saw me!' 'Am I next!?' Mimzy watched her friend with sad eyes. She put a hand on Y/N's back to tried and comfort her.

After Y/N had finished with her drink Mimzy took the empty glass out of her hands and put it to the side. "Ok Y/N could you please explain what happened now that you've calm down?" Mimzy asked. She already knew what her friend saw however tho she wanted to know the full story.

Y/N looked at Mimzy and let out a small sigh. "Well, I was walking home..." Y/N started. As she began explaining the story Mimzy eyes would some times shift over to the door like she was waiting for someone to come through.

After Y/N had finished explaining, Mimzy pulled her H/C haired friend into a tight hug. "Oh Y/N I'm so sorry you had to witness that..." she said. Mimzy felt pity for her friend. But also relieved that she didn't know who the guy was.

Suddenly the doors to the bar opened which made both Y/N and Mimzy pull away from their hug and shot there heads towards the door. There stud Alastor with his famous smile. "Hello, ladies!" He greeted the two with his usual cheery voice.

Y/N let out a small sigh of relief as she gave Alastor her best smile she could do. "H-hello Al-Alastor" Y/N stuttered out trying her best not to sound scared. Y/N then noticed a familiar object in Alastor's hand. She raised her eyebrow and looked a bit closer. "Is...is that...My purse!?" Y/N gapped in shock. Y/N remembered dropping it while she was running back to the bar. So why does Alastor have it?

Both Mimzy and Alastor eyes widened as they then looked at the purse. Alastor chuckled nervously keeping his smile on as he walked up towards Y/N. "Well, I thought that you were still at the bar so I could walk you home. While I was walked, I passed this purse" Alastor answered as he passed Y/N her purse.

Mimzy let out a sigh of relief before she then got up from the stool she was sitting at and walked towards Alastor. She grabbed his arm before pulling him down to her high and whispering in his ear for only him to hear.

With a serious face, Alastor gave Minmy a small nod before turning to Y/N with his usual Cheshire cat grin. "Dear I have to talk to Mimzy. So just wait one moment" Alastor said.

Y/N nodded. "Y-yeah o-ok" she stuttered.

Mimzy gave Y/N a small frown knowing she didn't want to be alone right now. She knew her friend was scared. And who would be? She did witness someone get murdered.

Mimzy glanced up at Alastor and shook her head. "Come on" she said as she began to walk into the back. Alastor nodded as he then followed the blonde-haired flapper dancer.

Y/N watched as her two friends walk in the back. Now she was alone...Great...At every sound Y/N heard would make her jump in her sit. Y/N felt that same feeling that she did when she first came to New Orleans. Like some really bad was going to happen to her...Mabe she was just paranoid but she knew that something is going to happen. Maybe not today or tomorrow but someday...

With Alastor And Mimzy

Mimzy tapped her foot on the floor with crossed arms as she glared up at Alastor. "Did you have to kill that girl?!" Mimzy whispered/yelled angrily.