Chapter 7: Soon...

No One's POV

It had been two weeks since Y/N made spoken to Mimzy. She didn't show up to work or whenever Y/N call she never picked up. Nobody had seen her not even Alastor.

To take her mind of Mimzy Alastor had taken Y/N to a new cafe that had opened up in town. Y/N let a sigh as she picked up her tea and took a little sip out of it. 'I hope she's ok..." Y/N thought with a frown.

Alastor looked up from the newspaper he was reading and noticed how quiet Y/N was. "My dear, is everything ok?" Alastor asked as he began to fold up the newspaper in his hands. "You've been very quiet."

Y/N looked down at her hot tea before shaking her head. Of course she wasn't ok...Her friend that she hasn't seen for a while has gone missing and the same person is her boss so she can't go to work. So no, she wasn't ok.

Alastor placed the folded newspaper down and let out a small sigh. He knew Y/N was worrying about there missing friend Mimzy, and that made him mad. He hated how she had other people on her mind. "Dear, I know you're worried about Mimzy but don't worry. She'll be back" Alastor sadistic smirked which went unnoticed by Y/N.

Y/N looked out of the window of the cafe and bit her lip. Oh, how she wanted to believe him. But deep inside her, she knew the flapper dancer was never coming back. She just had this gut feeling.

Y/N turned back to look at Alastor and forced a smile on her lips just to make him feel a little bit better. "Y-yeah you probably right" she replied. Y/N then pick up her tea and was about to take another sip but she dropped her tea when her eyes landed on Alastor's newspaper.

Missing Girl Found Dead!

Her tea went all over her lovely light blue dress. Y/N's eyes widened and she let out a loud gapped as she quickly stud up. Alastor noticed this and got up as well. "Oh, my" he said as he started to make his way over to Y/N. "Dear are you all right?" Alastor asked with concern in his voice.

Y/N looked at Alastor and nodded. "Yeah..." Y/N reply as she looked down her now stained dress. 'Great my favourite dress is now ruined...' Y/N thought angrily with a frown.

Alastor noticed this and frowned as well. "Aww isn't that a shame" Alastor started as his eyes landed on the brown stain. He had always loved that dress on Y/N. How the blue would bring out her lovely E/C eyes. But now it was ruined by that ugly stain. "I'll go get some napkin" Alastor said as he then began walking off but not without saying: "It may not be able to get the stain out but it will help a little." Y/N mumbled a small thank you as she sat back down on her chair.

As she waited her eyes landed back on the newspaper what made her drop her tea. Y/N bit her bottom lip and hesitantly pick up the newspaper. Y/N looked up to see if Alastor was anywhere but nope. She let a sigh of relief before she began reading the newspaper.

On June the 17th 1927 on Friday night a 24-year-old girl named Sarah Smith went missing. She was out late with her friends but went home early alone. No one had seen her until of last night when her decapitated head was found in a small box out in the woods. It looks like the New Orleans Killer strikes again...When will are town be safe.

Y/N felt her body freeze in fear. 'T-That was t-the n-night when I-I saw th-that g-girl g-get k-killed!' Y/N thought with wide eyes.

Y/N was now shaking in fear. So she wasn't going crazy. That was a relief, yes, but that means the killer must have seen her. Y/N began freaking out. The killer could be following her and then going to kill her when the time is right!

Y/N looked up and noticed that Alastor was coming back. As quick as she could she placed the newspaper back where it was and trying to act natural.

Alastor was now right in front of Y/N "I'm back with the napkin dear!" Alastor said with a smile while giving Y/N them. She thanked him before she began to clean the stain off her

Alastor watched Y/N do this with a smile on his lips. 'soon' he thought as his smile got sadistic. This went unnoticed by the H/C hair girl. 'Soon you'll be mine...'