Chapter 11: At Work

No One's POV

It had been a month since Mimzy death and Y/N was finely getting back to her old self. She was so much better now. Yes, she was still said but Y/N knew that Mimzy won't of wanted this. The H/C girl had even found a job with Alastor help. She had got a place at a café that was nearby Alastor's Studio so when her shift end or on a beak she would go over there.

Alastor was such a huge help. He had made her feel happy again. Oh, and Y/N had also grown a small crush on the man. What could she say...He was a handsome man.

Anyway Y/N was at the cafe she worked at, she had just finishing cleaning up some plate before her shift ended then she could go see Alastor. Y/N sighed happily as she clenched the last plate. She placed the plate down before picking up a tea towel and wipe her S/C hands. "Finely" the girl started. "I can leave" Y/N said as she looked outside the cafe window. It was 10:30 at night and everyone had already gone. It was just Y/N left in the cafe. Her boss had asked the girl if she could lock up the place because she had an important thing to do. Of course, Y/N said yes, the girl was too sweet and kind. She even told her co-workers to go home early and she'll clean up for them. That girl is a literal angel!

Anyway as Y/N walked into the back room where her bag was kept, she hears a bell go off meaning that someone had come in through the door. The girl let a small sigh out before yelling "sorry, we're closed!"

Not really expected the person to answer back and hope that they released that indeed they were closed and left, she took off her apron and placed it on a peg and grabbed her bag before walking out. When she was out of the backroom she noticed that person was still here. Y/N let out an annoyed sigh before opening her mouth. "Listen sir, you have to-" before she could she cut herself off when she noticed who this mystery person was. "Alastor!?"