Chapter 12: A Question

No One's POV

"What are you doing?" Y/N questioned placing as she slowly started to make her way over to the dark-haired man. "I thought we planned to meet at your studio?" The girl asked as she stopped and was now stood right in front of the Alastor.

Alastor looked down at the Y/N let out a small chuckle. "Well I wanted to surprise you dearly" he answered sending a smile down at the H/C haired female. Y/N nodded believing what the dark-haired men were saying. She then placed her bag onto a nearby table and checked through it to see if everything was there.

As Y/N was doing this Alastor was watching her with a smirk. Now if your not surprised Alastor lied about wanting to surprise Y/N. What he actually was doing was spying on Y/N aka stalking her. After a while, Alastor soon would realise that it was almost time for Y/N to come meet him at his studio. Alastor being too lazy to walk back to his studio just stroll into the cafe. Alastor stared up and down at you body licking his lips. Not in a seductive way no, no, no. Like a lion looking at its next prey. Yep, he wanted to eat you. Now Alastor did like you he really did. You were the first person he actually was attracted to and that made you special. He wanted to know what you would taste like...

"Okay, let's go" Alastor heard Y/N say snapping him out of his deep thoughts. She turned around with her bag over her shoulder a key in her hand probably to lock the cafe. Alastor nodded before walking over to the door of the cafe and opened in it as he then signed with his hands for Y/N to go first. She giggled softly as she walked out the door say a quick 'thank you' to him.

After Y/N walked out, Alastor followed behind her letting the door closed from behind him. As the door shut Y/N locked it. She then turned to Alastor before sending the male a small smile meaning that she was ready to go.

Walked down the streets of New Orleans was a bit scary. There was a crazy serial killer on the loose. But with Alastor it made Y/N feel a lot safer. As the two walked down the streets they chatted about there day. Talking about crazy and weird things that happened. Y/N even talked about how she felt like being watched while cleaning the dishes which Alastor just laughed telling her it was probably just her imagination.

Soon the two made to the street where they both lived on. As Y/N was about to tell Alastor 'good night she was cut off by him. "Y/N" he started grabbing the girls soft S/C hands. This made the H/C haired woman's face flustered as she stared into Alastor's dark eyes. "If you won't mind, would you like to go on a date?"