Ch12 • Invisible Friend Pt II

Ly • I've noticed that the past few chapters aren't as creepy anymore, so I'm gonna write the way I used to with this book, haha. Don't read at night if you get creeped easily.

🔹💀🔹

"Jeongyeon"

"Yoo Jeongyeon. Sacred child!"

"Sacred child! Beware! Sacred child!"

"Yoo Jeongyeon!"

Jeongyeon scrunched her eyebrows together, feeling her ears ring at the many voices speaking at once. She leaned slightly over the table, pressing a finger against her ears.

Then there was a tap on her shoulder, she looked up, and  the voices stopped. She looked back to see her seatmate smiling at her, of course she smiled back, although the discomfort was still there, which she tried hard not to show.

"Hey, um I forgot to introduce myself earlier properly, sorry about that. I'm Im Nayeon by the way" she whispered trying not to disrupt the ongoing class, reaching out her hand for a proper handshake.

Jeongyeon smiled wider, accepting the gesture. "It's alright. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, as you may have already known. Nice to meet you"

"You too" Nayeon said, smiling as she sat back down on her chair more comfortably. The blonde nodded with one last smile, before looking up front again.

She was about to pay attention to Ms Bae's lecture again, until she felt her head pound, and the voices coming to pierce against her ears. She let out a quiet gasp, clutching the desk with one hand and grasping her head with the other.

Nayeon's eyes widened at her state, moving closer. "Hey, are you–are you okay?" she whispered worriedly, reaching to touch Jeongyeon's shoulder, but the latter jolted away.

Jeongyeon chuckled nervously, almost  like she was starting to get exhausted, as she shook her head. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine, sorry, just a slight head ache"

"Do you want to go to the clinic? I can go with you if you want–"

Jimin, who was sat by the window behind Nayeon, overheard their conversation, there he grew worried. He stood up from the window and approached his Best friend.

"Jeongs? Hey, Jeongs, are you okay? Is it the voices again? Do you want me to talk to them?" he spoke worried, crouching down in front of her. She shook her hand near his direction, along with her words to Nayeon to not make it obvious.