Tensha Kuroko

While Tetsuya and Tensha were talking at the airport, the entire team was thinking and wandering why is Tetsuya taking so long they would have to live and head to Kaijo high and might leave Kuroko behind....

Shun: What is taking Kuroko so slow. We need to go....

Kagami: That's what we were telling you coach, but you let him go.

Riko: Well he looks like he really needed to go, that's why I let him go, okay? And besides you didn't even told me not to let him leave!!!!

Kagami: (embarrassed) I-I d-did so too!!!

Riko: No you didn't!!!

Kagami: Yes I did!!!!!

Riko: No you didn't!!!!!

Kagami: Yes I did!!!!!

And the fight lasted for a few minutes until.....

Shun: Hyuuga please stop them they're going to make me mad!!!

Hyuuga: Same goes for me here. When will they stop?!

Koganei: Hyuuga please stop them, you're the only one who can do that now because you're kind of our team captain, and you also need to remind them that we need to go now we'll be really late. ( kinda worried )

Hyuuga: Oh right!! I almost forgot about that! (Forgetful)

Shun: Me too, we have to go NOW with or without Kuroko, so come on Hyuuga please tell them to stop arguing cause we need to go!!!! ( getting angry )

Hyuuga: Alright alright GEEZ!! I'll tell them already so STOP!! (enraged)

Shun and Koganei: SORRY!!! (scared)

Hyuuga: Umm..coach we kinda need to go like RIGHT NOW!!! (furious)

Riko and Kagami: Oh right the GAME!!

Riko: We have to go.

Everyone: Yes/ Finally/ Thank You

Riko: Let's go NOW!!

Meanwhile Tetsuya and Tensha was rushing to go home and get change. After changing, the two rushed over to Seirin High, however, the rest of the team where no longer there. Tensha was worried because she's thinking that it may be her fault why his brother was left behind....

Tensha: Nii-san gomen, it might be my fault why you were left behind. (worried that his beloved brother might get mad at her)

Tetsuya: Iie... They might have gone to the Kaijo high already, we should probably hurry before the game starts, we still have about 14 minutes lefts... Let's go!!!!

Tensha: You're right, lets go!!!!!

Meanwhile.......

Riko: Where is he?! He's late. The game's about to start.

Kuroko: Uhuhuhuhuh...... COACH, I'M HERE!!

Riko: Finally!!!! Where have you been we've all this time?!