Finally! The Game Is Finally Starting!! Pt. 1

Right after Tetsuya hanged up the phone, both teams went to their respective line for having there game. the referee told there introduces and told them to bow. After that, the centers went to place to wait for the referee to throw the ball up. Soon the referee threw the ball and the two centers jumped up, the team with the center who was able to touch and pass the ball to his teammate was the Kaijo high basketball team.

As soon as the centers teammate got the ball, the others, including the Seirin, went to their respective places for defence and offensive stance. Later on the one who caught the ball was no other than Kise!! He immediately ran up to the basketball goal when Kagami immediately blocked him. while Kagami and Kise are having a glaring staredown, Shun was already running down the court and out of the blocks, also helping Kuroko with the passing and catching, also some screening, then Hyuuga caught the ball and passed it to Kagami, which he caught with ease and shoot out gaining two points. Right after that very second, Kasumatsu took the ball and run as fast as he can and passed the ball to that Ace of Kaijo high, Kise, and he shot it to a perfect 3, which gained the Kaijo high a one point lead. Of course, Kuroko went up to the other end of the court, where their ring is, and passed the ball with insane speed to Kagami and then Kagami shoot the hoop in an unbelieveble three. Making the Seirin high have the lead, with two points.

>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=
I AM SO SORRY!!!! FOR NOT UPDATING AND GIVING YOU THIS UNFINÎSHED CHAPTER!!!! I JUST COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING, SO IM GONNA BE PUTING THESE IN TO TWO CHAPTERS AGAIN............... I NEED HELP!! PLEASE!!!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN!!! PLEASE I NEED HELP!!

THANK YOU!!! And please don't kill me!!

Comment...
Follow...
Vote...
Fan...
Dangos?