019.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

TW: SUICIDE, WATER

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. AN ODE TO CLARK KENT .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

019.
IT GETS WORSE.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

MOTEL
GLEN CAPRI

Lois wrinkled her nose.

"I've seen worse," Scott told them, trying to be optimistic.

He was now standing on his own and on the road to healing up completely. It was a relief to all of them — the last thing that they had wanted, or needed, was for Scott McCall to die.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles scoffed.

"I don't think this could get any worse," nodding, Lois crossed her arms over her chest. "This is literally the definition of worse."

The two boys seemed surprised that she had spoken. Lois had been silent for most of the trip, sinking down low in her seat next to Isaac while Lydia, Luna, and Allison had joined for the rest of the journey, being that their severe lack of petrol was going to get them nowhere. Since the physical altercation with Ethan — to whom Danny had told her was sorry, in over a million texts — she had been quiet. Scarily quiet. Not like Lois Lane kind of quiet. They had heard nothing from her, or from Isaac for that matter, with Scott's advanced hearing. It seemed that she had shut down, with nothing to say. All that Scott and Stiles knew was her cheek hurt; she kept on rubbing it, and then sighing.

"Listen up!"

She fell in line with Isaac and Boyd on her left, Scott, Stiles and Luna on her right while Allison and Lydia were grabbing their bags. They all looked to coach and waited for him to speak. He had a stack of keys jingling in his hand as he waved.