031.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. AN ODE TO CLARK KENT .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

031.
DIVISIBLE BY THREE.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

"Can you hear what he's saying?"

"No— where even is Scott?" Stiles huffed out, "He's our ears, ya know? I'm the eyes, you're the smile. We share the brain."

"The smile?" Lois echoed his words, confused.

"Yeah, yeah— the smile," he said as if it were obvious, and that there was always the smile included with the ears and eyes of the situation. Which, there wasn't. Ever. That wasn't a thing; it hadn't ever been a thing, and they both knew it. "You have the prettier face, so no one suspects us. And you have the smile that no one can say no to; it gets us into places we shouldn't be — that smile."

    "That's not a thing..."

    "It is, now."

   Lois rolled her eyes. Still, she remained where she was with her chest against his back, on her tippy toes as she peered over the top of his shoulder while they watched.

   The duo were hidden — as hidden as they could be — behind a pillar on the outer patio, behind the science block, watching Stiles' father discuss the murder victim that the pack had been lead to by Lydia, the night prior. It had definitely been another sacrifice.

Unfortunately, the body that they found had belonged to Tara.

She was a deputy from the station that worked alongside Noah, who Lois and Stiles had known while growing up. Tara had been working with Stiles' father since they were both born, and she was the deputy kind enough to hold the reigns for Noah's whenever he needed time — when his son was born, when his wife passed. She was a good person. One of the best, and she had always been there for the two families in the hardest of times. Tara was present when most other people weren't, and she had been a friend of Noah and a friend of Matthew Lane, too. For as long as Lois and Stiles could recall, Tara had been around.