1

Taehyun slams his bag to the floor, he breathes out and let himself fall onto his bed in exhaustion. His parents aren't home yet, well technically his mom never returned since 5 years ago while his dad is almost never home, too busy from work.

He runs his hand through his hair, eyes staring blankly at the ceiling above him. Taehyun's room is dark, with thick grey curtains and dull color furniture. The house is quiet with only him in it.

The 17-year-old took out his phone and went to Instagram, he frown lightly seeing Hueningkai's latest post. His friend is smiling at the camera with Beomgyu and Yeonjun, seniors from their school. He recalled Hyuka turning down his invitation to study together hours ago at school.

Sorry Tyunnie but I got extra classes with Mr Kim.

Taehyun snorts and drops the phone on his bed, his heart hurt a little that Hueningkai lied to him. But he guesses he should have expected it. Hueningkai would do anything to get out of studying, but why didn't he just invite Taehyun along?

Because to everyone else, you are boring and intimidating.

The only reason why Taehyun and Hyuka are even friends was because they knew each other since childhood, their families were close friends. Taehyun has to admit, Hueningkai is good company, always running his mouth and is always bright and happy.

Taehyun and him are so different, yet they work somehow. But even Hyuka can't handle his silence at times, it can be quite awkward and the younger often feels he is having a one-sided conversation. So yes, Taehyun doesn't blame his one and only friend for ditching him cause, let's be real he would ditch himself too.