5

Meeting Soobin though, albeit just through words in a text changed him. He was less reserved; he can talk to other students with less difficulties and most of all he learns how to sass back those bullies.

"Sup weirdo" Beomgyu calls out, "Still a nobody I see?" he laughs but Taehyun simply rolled his eyes. "You are awfully obsessed with me, look at all this attention you are paying to me. Makes me wonder if I'm really a nobody" he retorts, the other silenced up in a jiffy.

The other students gawked at him; it is so rare for Taehyun to even speak around them "Huh getting brave now are we?" Beomgyu dangerously steps closer to him. "Using physical means just because I hurt your pride with a couple words? Dear me, clearly anyone can see who's the real insecure freak here"

God did that felt good

Beomgyu pauses, he steps back and glares at the students around watching them who are now giggling to themselves, his face slightly red in anger and embarrassment. He clicked his tongue and walked away, Taehyun smirks in response. So goddamn satisfying.

Soobunny

U DID WAT?!?

read again bitch

that's bitch HYUNG to u

but yes

WAY TO GO TYUNNIE

IM SO PROUD OF MY BABY

😭😭😭😭

Taehyun blushed lightly at the use of the nickname, his fingers waver before gliding through the keyboard again.

Soobunny

Since when im baby?

since 4ever

ur my bby squirrel

all cute and precious

this squirrel bites hard tho

still my precious

u dont even know what I look like

i bet ur super cute anyway

Taehyun throws his head back with a giggle at the message, an unfamiliar giddiness poking at his heartstrings at those words. It was similar to joy but…. much sweeter?

Taehyun starts to notice the way his heart beats a little faster, the excitement that comes each time he sees Soobin's message notification pops up or how Soobin would text back in record time.

He more often than not misses the way he starts to grin stupidly at his phone as they texted, his lips could not help but form a curve that accompanied the tingling feeling of butterflies in his stomach.

"Wanna go out for food after school? I feel like it's been a while since we last hung out" Hueningkai asked him one day in particular. It wasn't an accurate way to word it, they still sat together in class, and sometimes at the cafeteria during lunch.

"We see each other every day?" Taehyun retorts, pulling open his locker to keep his book. "That's school! We never go to the arcade anymore or anything, I wanna have fun!" Taehyun was quite puzzled at Hyuka's eagerness but then remembered a certain detail.

The third years had compulsory extra classes, which means his crush; Yeonjun isn't available to entertain him. "Fine, whatever you want" he slams the metal door close, heart aching at the realization. "Cool! Thanks Tyunnie!"

I'm not a toy Hyuka, you can't just play and forget me as you please.

He badly wants to say those words, but he would never. Hueningkai isn't a bad kid, sometimes, he just unknowingly hurts Taehyun. Maybe it's Taehyun's fault too, he never called out Hyuka on his bullshit so the slightly younger boy thought it was all okay.

Soobunny

I hate him so much for treating me this way

but i just cant tell him that

idk Tyun

this isnt healthy

especially 4 u

what do i even say?

he doesnt know he's hurting me

ik he wants to leave

but he wont cuz he doesnt want to hurt me

frankly

i dont want him to leave

i dont want to completely be alone

how do u hate someone like that?

so nice yet so stupid

u have me

tyunnie u HAVE ME

Im here

I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE

u have me bby squirrel

u will always have me

thnks hyung