WONDERLAND

"TAKE POSITION!"

All the commanders gave their orders and every single one of the troops were in position.

Hongjoong and Eden had walked right onto the gates of hell and had welcomed them. Me following them behind in a black cloak.

As if stalking Captain and his companion. The smell of metallic blood filling my nose as if jumping in pool of blood, my eyes twitched.

"Please wait here..." the guard speaks unsurely yet professionally.

'It's not even a week and he killed his old guard already...' a feeling of disgust took over me as I thought of the ways he would've tortured him to a merciless death.

"What do I owe the pleasure of finding the devils in my heaven?" That sickly sweet voice triggers me as tears threaten to fall.

He walks and sits on his chair as he places his ankles on the table. Sitting all too arrogantly.

Hongjoong raises his eyebrow and Eden watches in pure disgust. Speaking of Eden, His face has a scarf covering it, making him unrecognizable.

"Don't feel like you have sinned but," Hongjoong pauses and leans on the table with his hands on the edges.

"You deserve to die, (L/n) JaeHwan!" As soon as Hongjoong says it, A sword is placed on our necks,My and Eden's on the guards. also, from the back loaded guns aimed at us. A smirk fell upon my lips as I waited for Captain's orders.

"You are in my territory, Kim Hongjoong!" He snaps at Captain and we raise our eyebrows.

"And we are here to take it." Hongjoong calmly says and slides out his gun, pointing at Jaehwan.

"You can not! Even if you kill me!" He speaks like a mad man. Eyes wide open and mouth blabbering anything.

"Oh we'll see about that later." He shoots the gun at the window behind him and so, the signal is passed out.

I close my eyes as I remember something.

"As soon as we break the window, It means war." Hongjoong says and we nod.

"Immediately begin!"

I stab the guard on my side and turn to Jaehwan, who seems to be escaping.

"Captain!" I scream and he seems to notice it.

"Hyungnim you carry out the plan and we will follow him!" Hongjoong says quickly and Eden nods as I follow behind.

"Our mission is to destroy the building and capture Jaehwan!" (Y/n) screams at Hongjoong and he glances at her.

"Wasn't it the idea?" Hongjoong asks, as they run behind the man who ran towards the desert. (Y/n) shakes her head.

"Go back to the building...Eden won't last long..." Hongjoong seems to realize what she meant and he makes a U-turn. Sprinting in full speed.

She finally focuses on the man running in front of her and speeds up.

"Jaehwan stop running!" I scream and he turns to me. We stand in middle of the dunes as the wind blows.

"Who are you?" He looks at me in utter shock and I decide to reveal myself. Pulling my scarf away. It flies off.

"I will destroy you!" A cry of frustration leaves my lips as I bring out my sword.

Before I could even start walking, he starts laughing...Like a psycho.

"You think so?! A girl will destroy me? Your mother failed and you dare defy me?" His tone turns aggressive and I start to shiver.

The feeling of agony and pain comes back.

Throbbing my head as I clutch onto it and blood pulsating in a rush, I fall to the ground.

Just because his tone reminds me of all the mental torture.

"You women are filths! How dare you try to destroy me?!" His tone becomes uncontrollable and so he snaps.

"YOU WILL DESTROY ME?!! YOU?!! YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD THAT SWORD RIGHT!" His words painfully attack me and so I loose it.

My eyes flutter close as I fall into darkness. Him slowly walking towards me.

'Where am I?'

I look around. The visible water surrounding me.

'It's the sea.' A voice speaks up from particularly no where.

'Why am I here?" My voice echoes as I question whether I'm floating or drowning in this endless abyss.

'You seemed trouble child, so I brought you here.' The voice speaks in serenity, enough to make any man fall for it.

'You simply didn't wanna see me in pain ,did you?" I smile as I clearly recognise the voice.

'You know why.' The voice admits and I laugh.

' then send me back and I shall send him to his place.' I look around and I get no reply. I close my eyes and a distant voice snaps me out.

"(Y/n) get your ass up!" Seonghwa's voice could be heard loud and clear and so I flutter my eyes open.

"She is vulnerable. Aren't you being disrespectful! Boys! Cut his tongue!" I look around and see all the 9 commanders tied up and against the sand.

I see a man going towards Seonghwa and my body acts up. I grab my sword and slit his throat open.

Everyone's eyes widen in shock as the commanders smile."I knew God didn't want you yet!" Seonghwa enthusiastically says and all the commanders giggle.

"Hey listen up! If you really wanna cut out his tongue, do it properly!" (Y/n) scolds the soldiers and they gulp.

"How's that?!" Wooyoung asks and I smirk.

"You face him!" She stabs the two guards holding Seonghwa and rips his rope open.

"You!" She points her sword at Jaehwan who looks at them in utter shock.

"I was supposed to Kill you but then, it seems that Mother wanted me to relax!" The girl speaks and everyone looks at her as if she's an alien.

"That Woman!" He groans and so he takes out a sword from a guard's hand and decides to attack her.

Their Smooth metals clash with each other as the commanders rescue themselves.

"Mother will be glad to see you!" Our swords clash as they try to overpower the other.

"Like I care!" He gives a push and she moves back.

"Hey! I think it's time to retire!" Wooyoung jumps from behind me and slashes his sword on his arm, quickly retreating as Jaehwan stares in shock.

"You are so slow!" Seonghwa comes from behind wooyoung and gashes his shoulder. Jaehwan becomes frustrated and stabs Seonghwa on his arm.

They all scream his name as he raises his thumb up indicating he's fine.

"Attack together!" Hongjoong commands and So, they all start slashing him together.

Jaehwan gets a hold of Someone's wrist and places his sword on their neck.

"(Y/N)!!" They all scream her name.

"I won't even think twice!" He goes to slice her neck but 3 gunshots echo from a bit far. San, Yeosang and Mingi had shot him on his shoulder abdomen and thigh.

"Capture!"

And that's how, The rebels Won.
-
THE END~

A/n:Epilogue will also be posted soon;)