🐾Getting Ready🐾

Nova POV

I woke up early today and started getting ready. I went downstairs and prepared breakfast for me and Stiles. I took a bath and headed towards her room. Last night when she was sleeping I packed some of her clothes so she can get ready to go home today.

I open the door to her room and smile at the cute sight. Stiles mouth was slightly open so a bit of drool was on her mouth, her hair was messy as usual, her legs were tangled in the sheets. The room was filled with quiet snores that she was producing.

"Stiles, time to get up sweetie" I lightly shake her shoulders. "No!" She said softly but firmly. "Come on Stiles you have to wake up" She shook her head and turn the other way. "Oh, my little vixen it's time to get up" I finally saw Stiles slowly Rose from the bed.

"Yes, Nana," She said groggily. "Remember, you're going home today if you wanna catch the plane you better get ready" Her Hazel brown eyes widen before she jumped out of bed. "OH MY GOD! I have to get ready there are so many things to do!" she shouted.

"Don't worry dear, I've got everything under control" I paused. "Let's start with that hair of yours" I look up at my granddaughter to see her nod agreeing with me before her eyes widen.

"WHAT!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After some time I managed to make Stiles agree in taking care of her hair which took a lot of convincing. I told Stiles to strip and meet me in the bathroom, where I had prepared everything I needed.

"Can this day get any weirder?" I roll my eyes at what my granddaughter muttered. "Come on dear lay down in this tub" She hesitated before walking to the tub quickly taking off her towel from around her body and slide in the water.

"COLD!" She jumped up but I held her down. "Why?" She breathed out through her quivering lips. "This is the price you pay for not taking good care of your hair" Stiles gave me a dry look. "Now let's start, shall we?" I smirk as she trembled.

I grab the strawberry shampoo and pour a large amount on my hands. I rub it her dark brown tangled hair pulling at it a bit. "Ow," I smirk and continue my work. After three minutes I was done. I wash my hands and sit on the map that was inside the bathroom in front of the tub.

"You can play in the water now but don't let any touch your hair" I command. "In cold water? Hell no!" My granddaughter respond. "Okay relax then I heard that cold water can help smoothen the muscles after all you need to look fresh going back to Beacon Hills" Stiles sink in the cold water without letting it wet her hair.

"I think I can get used to this" Her head was still visible but her lower body wasn't. "Good because when I come back you'll be having these a lot" She groaned. "I take my word back" Her eyes then closed as I saw her physical relax.

After a few minutes, her eyes open and a yawn escape her lips. "Let's hurry up and finish this before I fell asleep" She suggested. "Okay," I said agreeing with her. I grab the jug that was filled with hot water. "Sweetie, till your head down so I can get better access to her hair" She nodded then do as I told her.

I pour the hot water down her hair as I gently comb through it. She flinched a few times but relaxed in the warm water. The tangles in her hair start to smoothen and hair feels softer. I run my hands through it along with the hot water a few more times.

"Okay, it's done when your ready you can get out" I stood up from the floor and walk to the door. "Okay" I smile at my granddaughter's happy voice.

After sometime Stiles was finally seated. I did her make-up first. I powdered some blush on her cheeks to make them look pink after that I put some black mascara on her eyelashes. I place strawberry lip gloss on her lips. After that, I flat iron her hair to make it straight and to see where her hair reaches.

It was just below her waist so I cut the tip to make it reach her waist. I spray her hair with hair treatments and I comb through her hair. I put a cut hairpin in her hair so that it holds back the left side of her hair.

"I look so beautiful!" Stiles squeals. I smile at my granddaughter's beauty. "Come on the airport awaits while we were preparing your spa I asked my friend to drive your bags to the airport. Stiles smile and hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you Nana" I hugged her back.

"I'm going to miss you too Little vixen"

A/N:

Remember to like, vote, comment and follow me on Wattpad

Till next time,

See ya soon,

Sunshine fairy 15💋