ii.

[Kim Taehyung]—X
Another day of scrolling through hate comments. Coffee in one hand and his phone in the other. Taehyung never purposefully means to do this, it just kinda happens. That is, becoming trapped with the phone and causing his thumb to be the only part of him moving.
Coming across another person telling "Tae Oppar" to cut his hair, and right below a 'fan' was telling him to grow it out. Taehyung groans out in his partially quiet room with only some light music playing from the laptop.
His eyes then trail over to the window across the room which closed off the outside world from him. Taehyung loathed how used he was to not being allowed outside, to do normal human tasks he used to be able to do. Five years of being protected to this extent.
Taehyung shut off his phone angrily before rocking himself up to the soles of his feet. He immediately felt dizziness come across him. His arm finds a surface to lean on and he continues to blink his eyes closed, before lifting his heavy arm up to meet a damp forehead. Taehyung pinches the bridge of his nose waiting for the nausea to pass.

A knock from the other side of the door interrupts him, "Tae-hyung manager nim is here" Jungkook's dainty voice calls him out.

Teahyung lets out a simple mhm before dropping his hand to sway down. He then peeks through his eyelids being met with his thick outgrown hair. He turns on his heel and heads towards the wooden door. With his hand turning the cold nob and a click from the jamb, he soon was face to face with their group's youngest.

"You okay?" Jungkook calmly asks with furrowed eyebrows. "You look a bit pale and-"

"I'm fine I just.." Taehyung sighs out loudly turning his head over to the end of the hall spotting everyone else chatting away. "am a little confused, with, everything" He finished saying truthfully not mentioning the fact that "everything" actually stands for "me".

Taehyung turns his attention back to Jeongguk while slipping both hands into his sweatpants' pockets. Taehyung shrugs and makes eye contact with the younger boy. Jeongguk's doe eyes are filled with pure youth and murkiness. The maknae slowly nods understanding where Tae was coming from, before turning away making his way to the living room, and Taehyung began to follow not too far behind.

* Tae ignores everyone's stares he separates off from Jungkook and goes towards an empty spot next to Namjoon, whose knee was serving as his own personal headrest. Next to him sat his soulmate of 3 years, they met in a coffee shop. She has been living with them all ever since, the same goes for Jimin's soulmate. As for the other members and soulmates. Yoongi hyung and Hobi never received their marks but ultimately began dating around 2015. The rest of the three were left still waiting. Taehyung is quite sensitive on the topic, but he does wonder sometimes who his soulmate could be. Only sometimes though. 

Okay, maybe all the time.

When Tae finally reaches Yoongi he turns and throws himself back into the cushions of the black leather couch.

"Ah perfect, now that everyone is here we can begin," Their manager said a tad too excitingly for seven in the morning. He sat on a simple metal chair in front of the television so he could observe them all as he speaks.

"You all know our 2-week hiatus break just began yesterday" manager-nim continues while looking around checking everyone's responses. Some of the members luckily did slightly nod back for their manager's satisfaction.

"Well, the company decided you all should go somewhere together, instead of sulking inside all day or traveling unknowingly" Instantly Taehyung's interest peaked and he felt himself lean in more. The members all knew and talked about the whole break plan previously, but it never got anywhere. Even with a break they would be suffering, leaving their dorm was just not gonna work out...it never did. With the number of people that knew them all.
In a previous group meeting, the staff did mention traveling separately but it seemed most of the seven of them were against it. They wanted to stick together unlike last year.

Taehyung felt everyone freeze and their breaths become shallow. Their manager was grinning, staring at all of them looking as if he was about the burst at any second. The manager bit his bottom lip and lifted a hand up to his mouth, creating a fist with it. Trying to cover up his smile.

"How about a trip to Italy!" He yells out throwing his hands forward, palms facing up. Gasps fill the room and then the couch began to shake as everyone shot up from their seats. Instantly, everyone in simple terms said FUCK YEAH, and excited chatter filled the echoey room.

Teahyung didn't even care that Jimin who he used to talk about traveling to Italy as young teens didn't glance over his way and instead celebrated with his soulmate. At that moment all they knew was this is what they'd been waiting for this whole time. They needed this. Taehyung needed this.

A new country, a country he's dreamt about so much but yet never visited. Taehyung hasn't felt this thrilled in a very very long time. 

End of Chapter 2

...
End of Chapter 2