The 20 Minute Meet Turned Hell(Part1)

Shreya's Pov

I hate it when i have holidays.. absolutely nothing to do.  This sucks.  Really wanna meet kabir but he's busy in college.  Aahhh what should i do? 🤔

Let's see I'll call uo kabir.

Ring ring

" hey babe what's up? "

"Hey hubby,  i have a holiday and am getting bored at home absolutely nothing to do.. i mean i studied in the morning but now am too tired of it. "

" hehe alright, i understand you wanna meet?

" i would love to.. but aren't you in college? "

" yeah i am but am gonna bunk the lasr lectures i have some personal work elsewhere.. love if you could join"

" yuppp great"

"Just so you know... i can't stay with you that long no movie nothing.. mit wilo hardly be  a 20 minutes meet from the station the govt office because later i have class"

"Oh okay no problem"

" Great see you at the station at around noon"

"Okay I'll be there"

I quickly picked out an outfit to where. Brushed my hair they were long and silky. Everyone loved them.I giy dressed took my keys and purse and went to the  station. I boarded the train...got the rush was killing me. Then i got down at my stop. And called kabir. We lived at opposite directions like east west.

"Hey i reached,  where are you? "

"Am in the train..I'll reach in 10 mins just wait"

" okay m waiting"

With that i disconnected the call.

30 minutes later-

I waited for half an hour he still hadn't showed up. I texted him how much more time he said 5 mins more. Ugghh why did i rush?

Just then my cousin sister showed up.

"Hii shreya..what are you doing here all alone waiting for someone?? "

"Yeah my friends are coming...we decided to go and hangout."

(I was terrified. It's really not good when your relatives see you with some guy. I was really hoping he gets little more late)

" oh cool then...enjoy I'll get going"

"Yeahh thanks byeee take care"

And she left. Phew.

It was already 45 minutes since i was waiting for kabir. He finally showed up.

"Hii babe"

"Hii...what took you so long..anyways am glad you didn't show up 5 minutes earlier my cousin sister would have seen"

" So relax no big deal.."

"Oh i expected a sorry for making you wait kinda thing "

" am not apologizing for something that's not under my control"

"You could have left early."

" Shreya don't tell me what to do...now let's just go the office closes soon...I'll make it up to you in the cab."

"Okayy"

He held my hand and we started walking. We took a cab and kabir slowly started getting close to me. His lips cms apart from mine. He then kissed me and only broke the kiss when the cab stopped at the signals. He kept caressing my back.  The driver must have had a free show.

"You're mine babe i love you"

He whispered in my ears.

"I know..i love you too"

After 10 minutes we reached our destination. Kabir told me to stand downstairs as he didn't know how much time he'll require to finish his work. I was patiently waiting when i recognized the area and there was a college just opposite the office where my childhood bestie (janvi) studied. It had been ages since i met her. We lived one block away from each other but still couldn't meet due to busy schedules.  I called her up.

"Hey janvi....shreya here....am below your college can you for 5-10 minutes "

" hiiii long time..umm sure...but I'll  take 10 mins to come...am collecting some forms wait please don't go"

"Oh okay I'll wait."

Exactly after 10 mimutes unfortunately Kabir and Janvi both showed uo at the same time. Uh Oh. Both of them had no idea who the other one was.