Future Plans

Shreya's Pov

I woke up to my alarm.  It was a bright sunny day. I freshened up,  quickly dressed something nice and formal and rushed to the hospital.

I had got 2 texts from Kabir.

From Kabir- Hey babe😘good morning we need to talk something important we'll meet in the evening get off your shift soon don't make me wait long.

From Kabir- I'll come to pick you up at the hospital.

Oh shit! Were the only 2 words that came out of my mouth after reading it.  I quickly replied him.

To Kabir- Sure.Good morning.  But you don't need to pick me up we'll meet directly at the restaurant.

From Kabir- I have already made the decision dear.  See you at 6pm and we are going to the mall then a restaurant.

To Kabir-Fine.

At the Hospital-

"Hey good morning shreya..."

"Hi good morning sir"

"U can call me siddharth no issues dear"

"Well thankyou but it wouldn't sound professional. "

"Hehe alright. "

" So not much of load today just the OPD? "

"Yes sir that's what the schedule. "

"What about yours? "

"I have 2 surgeries coming up... I better get going.. you know how it is"

"Yes sir all the very best"

"Thankyou and good luck to you to see u at lunch. "

"Sure sir"

I had already seen 25 patients till noon. All the colleagues decided to go for lunch i was waiting for Dr. Siddharth.

When he showed up we all had lunch together. We were talking on general topics.

After lunch i continued with my duty. I was so busy.. I didn't check the time.

Ring ring ring.

"Hii babe.. am waiting downstairs come fast. "

"Yeah just give me 5-10 minutes please"

"I told you to be ready at 6"

"Kabir am on duty and am busy please try to understand. "

"Fine make it quick. "

"Yeah.. bye"

I quickly checked the remaining patients and just rushed towards Dr. Siddharth's cabin.

He wasn't there i was searching for him i had to inform him before leaving.

I saw him in the corridor coming out of the Operation Theatre.

I waited until he got all cleaned up.

Siddharth was approaching me and just then i got a pat on my back. I turned to see it was Kabir.

"Hey comeon let's go how long should i wait. "

"Yeah just a second.  Let me inform sir."

"Sir am leaving. "

"Yeah sure see you tomorrow. "

"Who is he? " kabir asked.

"Kabir that's my senior Dr. Siddharth and Dr. Siddharth this is my friend Kabir. "