Relationship Talks

Shreya's Pov

It was a monday morning. I had to go through all the traffic rush to reach college. Monday was one of the most hectic days of the week. I had continuous lectures and practicals. I texted kabir.

To kabir- hey baby.. good morning.. am gonna be busy all day can't eveb take a break.. so I'll text you at night. Byee tc love you.

From Kabir- good morning... you better get some free time soon.. I'll be waiting to text you at night don't talk to any otber guy. You're mine. Love you too😘

To kabir- yeah i know. I'll be careful. Okay i gtg.

No reply from his side.

Kabir belonged to a very patriarchal family. So hence he was raised in that way. He was a nice decent guy respected women but he loved to dominate. He always liked things going his way. He had a different charm to attract people.

At College.

My classmates ved, mayank, rishabh and told me about this upcoming medical camp in college. We were suppose to oragnize it. We were supposed to take part in the play related to a any common disease so we picked up diabetes.

My group in college was with these 3 guys.. i had female friends too bt they were too selfish and boring. They were extremely nerdy. Hence i had a good rappo with these guys. Ved was committed to a girl from his locality. Mayank and rishabh were single. So after the lectures we all sat down and discussed about the play. We decided who would play what role and how's the skit gonna be. We planned everything well after the lectures.

I reached home at 7pm.Took a shower completed my journals and some rough work about the play and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Mom was home ans ahe asked about mh day.i told her everything about the play lectures. She was pretty excited too.

Me and mom had a beverage and some snack. That was our dinner.Soon i went to my bed and texted Kabir...we both too shy to talk on the phone yet..

To Kabir- Hey love...sup? How was your day

From Kabir- just completing some assignments.. my day was the usual lectures and stuff wbu?

To Kabir- mine was hectic but good. We actually have a medical awareness camp coming up so we have to organize and take part in a play.Me and my friends have planned it well. I have the lead role.

From Kabir- that's niceee! Greatt.wen's the camp? And what are you're friends names?

To Kabir- its next week.Ved, Rishabh and mayank.

From Kabir- i told you something in the morning. To stay away from guys amd not to talk to anyone.how many times will i have to repeat myself.

To Kabir- come on..they are my friends we are in the same group..i can't just stop talking.. infact ved is committed just rishabh and mayank are single but they don't like me in that sense trust me.

From Kabir- seriously??? How would you know anyways. I don't like this at all. You better stop it soon. And no you won't be doing any play with them. Is it clear?

To Kabir - kabir... please. Listen. We are just good friends i cant stop hanging out with them. They are really nice.You have no reason to get so insecure

From Kabir - shreya please! Don't tell me what to do. Never advice me again.Just do as i say...if you are so good friends have you told them about your boyfriend?