ii. 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
002. 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦
❝ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦❝ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 ❞★°🧚‍♀️*゚

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

vic held on to alyssa for dear life. stupidly, she had pregamed before the party and was now paying for her actions.

"ale's going to love dealing with her. i'm not babysitting her this time." robert looked at taylor and alyssa, knowing they weren't going to either.

"he chose to date her. he's the designated babysitter from now on for when she gets drunk." taylor pointed on, the other two agreeing with her.

"i'm tired." vic rested her head on alyssa's shoulder, making it impossible for the girl to continue walking.

"just a few more seconds vic. then you can go bother, i mean cuddle ale." alyssa directed her. vic squealed, clearly too drunk to notice alyssa's slip up on her words.

robert held the door open for the three girls, letting it slam shut when he entered.

alyssa dragged vic behind her, ready to hand her off to alejandro for the night.

she coughed loudly, interrupting whoever he was talking to. placing vic on the couch next to him, she made sure to smirk at alejandro before walking away.

"what am i supposed to do?" alejandro protested, not wanting to have to watch his girlfriend.

"i don't know. she's drunk off her ass, so she'll probably throw up at some point." alyssa yelled over the crowd and music.

her eyes drifted to the corner, seeing noah. he hadn't noticed her yet, so she made a run for it into the kitchen. robert and taylor were in there, and robert was attempting to flirt with brianna.

she ran up to robert, hiding behind him. turning around, he had seen the look of fear written on her face.

"hey, what's wrong?" he grabbed her shoulders, sensing her anxiety building up.

"i saw noah in the corner. i really don't want to see him after what he said today."

"you're fine. just stick with me."

robert desperately wanted to know what he had said to her today. he just wants her to leave him. it tears him apart watching his best friend go back to him after crying about something horrible he said or did to her.

"thank you robby," she threw her arms around him as he rubbed her back, their way of telling each other that they have the others back. "i don't want to stay if he's here."

"okay. we can go. sleepover at my house?"

"you know it." she smiled at him while getting taylor so they could leave.

IMESSAGE

rebound
hey, are you still at that party

dinosaur🦖
yeah why

rebound
is noah ryan still there

dinosaur🦖
yeah

rebound
that motherfucker

dinosaur
everything okay

rebound
he told lyss he went home

dinosaur
oh
he's doing shots so i don't think he plans on leaving soon
READ

HANNAH'S CORNER
this chapter sucks.
noah's an ugly ratfuck