x. 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
010. 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚
❝ 𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

she had lost the battle for the middle seat by a game of rock paper scissors. what made it worse is that she would've won if they only played one round, but robert insisted that they play best two out of three.

somehow, they had gotten second row tickets on the plane for a low price. they still had a good amount of time until the plane took off.

currently, robert and kairi were geeking out about how there were tv's on the plane.

"oh my god!" a scream was heard behind them, and then a herd of girls rushed toward the boys.

"shit." mattia muttered under his breath, but then shook it off and forced a smile.

to try and look like he was busy, he began talking to alyssa.

she felt a on her shoulder, and she turned around with curiosity.

"my daughter wants a picture with him," she pointed to mattia. "move." she pushed alyssa to the side, and then pushed her daughter where alyssa stood not even a second ago.

the women shoved alyssa so hard she had ended up on the floor.

robert and alejandro rushed to alyssa, and helped her get up.

mattia had a shocked look on his face, but just stood there.

robert had a look of pure anger on his face as he stopped over to the women who shoved alyssa. she tried to stop him, but she knew angry robert couldn't be stopped.

more and more people began running to mattia, and he began getting overwhelmed.

alyssa saw, knowing she had to get him away from the crowd.

she looked to robert, who was currently having a heated conversation with the women who pushed alyssa. alejandro was with him, so she knew he wouldn't let robert go too far.

kairi was trying to get to mattia, but he was getting pushed back by fan girls.

alyssa began moving her way through the crowd surrounding mattia, so far being successful. she had two feet until she reached him.

the two locked eyes and alyssa pushed through once more and grabbed for his hand, then the two began running.

"go into the men's bathroom, it's all girls so they can't go in there."

mattia ran into the men's bathroom, and alyssa walked back to where they were before.

alejandro was sitting with robert, trying to calm him down from his angry state. kairi was scanning the crowd, most likely looking for mattia.

she sat down next to kairi.

"mattia ran to the men's bathroom. they really shouldn't be able to find him in there."

"yeah, that's a smart idea."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the plane had taken off, causing alyssa's anxiety to skyrocket.

robert fell asleep as soon as they had taken off, so alyssa had no one to talk her down.

mattia noticed how she was absentmindedly twirling her hair with her finger.

"what's wrong?"

"what? oh nothing." she lied.

"hey, it's okay. i'm here to listen."

"i just don't like planes at all. you're so high up in the air and what happens if anything goes wrong. what if it doesn't have enough gas?" she rambled, cheeks becoming flushed and her voice got quiet.

"they refill the fuel before we even get on the plane. i can promise you that if anything was wrong with the plane, they wouldn't let us on it."

her shoulders relaxed, and when she started to doze off she grabbed his hand, interlocking it with hers.