xiii. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
013. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘
❝ 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

mattia grabbed the girls hand, dragging her along to the where the party was happening

"it's gonna be really fun lyss, i promise. just give it a chance." he gave her the look, the one that made her heart practically beat out of her chest.

for awhile now, mattia had become more than just a friend to her. she wished she had the courage and strength to tell him how she felt, even if he didn't feel the same way.

she needed to someone to tell, and she knew the one person she could tell was right there.

"i'm going to go talk to robert. i'll be back in a second."

"okay. i'll get us some drinks, the usual for you?"

"yeah, sounds good."

she made her way to robert, telling him she needed to talk to him in the bathroom.

he locked the door behind him and looked at alyssa who was sitting on the floor.

"so, what's up."

"i think i like mattia." she blurted out before covering her mouth with her hands.

"i know."

"you do?"

"yeah, it's obvious the way you look at him. and frankly, i think he likes you back."

"that went better than i thought it would."

"alright, well let's go back." he reached his hand out for her to take and helped her off the floor.

mattia hadn't moved, and was waiting for her. he had two red cups filled with alcohol in his hands.

"ahh, there you are." a smile appeared on his face.

"yep. thanks for the drink."

"no problem."

alyssa and mattia were both completely drunk, any common sense had left their heads long ago.

the two had been dancing for the past half hour, not caring that anyone was watching.

mattia took alyssa's hand, bringing her to a corner of the room.

"you're really pretty." mattia's words just came out, no thoughts prior to them.

"and you're really handsome." she placed her on his chest, giggling.

the two's eyes met, then mattia's eyes drifted to his lips. he leaned in, and she didn't stop him from it. she leaned in, and their lips connected.

he deepened the kiss as she raked her fingers through his hair. his arm was wrapped around her waist, holding onto her.

the two detached lips for a second, seeing the excited smiles on each other's faces.

within those few seconds, the two connected their lips yet again.

a voice snapped them out of their moment.

"what the fuck?"

A/N
i never specially said she had feelings for him before this, but i hope my writing showed that she did.