xiv. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
014. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
❝ 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵. ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

she woke up to the feeling of a pair of hands firmly wrapped around her waist. on top of that she had a pounding headache, but was more concerned about whose hands were around her.

she turned her head just enough so she could see that it was mattia. her eyes widened, as she shot up out of the bed.

she must've startled mattia, because his eyes opened and he let out a shriek.

"what the fuck?" his eyes traveled every corner of the room for the sign of anyone else.

his phone buzzed, and he grabbed it off the burrow.

"robert texted. said him and ale delt with ashley after we left, but i don't remember a thing from last night."

alyssa tried to remember why they would even need to deal with ashley in the first place, but anything after her telling robert she liked mattia seemed to be completely gone from her memory.

"i don't either. all i remember is waking up with your arms wrapped around me." her heartbeat sped up at the thought of her confessing her feelings to him.

she avoided his eyes, looking down at her shoes.

"i'm gonna go meet robert and the guys downstairs for breakfast. wanna come?" he attempted to break the tension between them.

"yeah, just let me get dressed."

alyssa grabbed a pair of shorts and a crop top from the drawer, heading into the bathroom to change.

the two had found the boys sitting in a corner booth, two spots for them right next to one and other.

alyssa internally groaned. mattia and her had no clue what happened between them last night, but the boys most likely knew what happened.

she sat in between robert and mattia, and couldn't ignore the boys looking back and forth between her and mattia with playful eyes.

she leaned over to robert, whispering extremely quiet to him.

"i can't remember a thing from last night. seriously, it's killing me not to know what went down. especially with your friends doing whatever they are right now."

robert looked forward, and she could tell he was trying so hard not to start laughing.

"so you're positive you have absolutely no memory of last night."

"the last thing i remember was talking to you in the bathroom about you know what."

"i'll tell you when we get a chance to talk in private."

"no. text me now. i can't sit here next to him not knowing what went down between us."

"okay, okay. i'll text you."

IMESSAGES

robby
so do you want the full story?

lyss
um, yeah

robby
okay so after you told me that thing, we both went downstairs.

lyss
that's the last thing i remember

robby
things between you got heated
robby
you two were making out hard
robby
and ashley ended up finding you guys and she kinda freaked and you two fought

lyss
we fought?

robby
yeah
robby
you won
READ

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM LYSS

VIC
TAY
LYSS

lyss
hey guys. miss you tons

vic
i miss you too!

tay
miss you more!

vic
how is everything

lyss
good for the most part

tay
who tf is that girl that's obsessed with matti

vic
yeah, she seems crazy

lyss
oh her. her names ashley
lyss
apparently i fought her

vic
wtf

tay
did you win

lyss
also btw me and mattia apparently kissed
lyss
i think so. don't remember much.

vic
woah woah wait a second. back it up, you and mattia did what?

tay
i knew you two had a thing for each other

lyss
all i know is that i woke up in the same bed as him with his arms around my waist

vic
god you two are so cute

lyss
we were drunk and it was one kiss. we didn't know any better

tay
that's bs
READ