v. 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
005. 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞 ❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 ❞★°🧚‍♀️*゚

IMESSAGES

robby🥱
alyssa?

robby🥱
lyss?

robby🥱
answer me

robby🥱
you're scaring me

robby🥱
pls respond

robby🥱
lyss

lyss😈
my chest

robby🥱
breathe. i'm on my way

robby🥱
don't stop texting me pls

robby🥱
i promise i'll be there soon

REAL LIFE

the panic starts out in her fingertips. it was almost so small, she didn't notice it. in a split second, it completely switches and she becomes incredibly dizzy.

all of her good judgement had left her as she spun around, attempting to reach her bed somehow. her vision swam, and she attempted to hold herself up by gripping her dresser.

the sound of heavy breathing filled the room. all she could think of was her running out of oxygen.

her vision clouding, losing color by the second.

the last thing she heard was the door slamming shut and then a string pair of arms caught before she reached the ground.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a strong pair of arms shook alyssa desperately.

she began stirring, and a large sigh of relief left him.

when her eyes opened, she saw a bunch of people standing above her. on every one of their faces concern was laced.

robert motioned for one of them to help him get her onto her bed.

sweat was pouring down her face. taylor noticed, running to get a face cloth and then throwing it to robert.

dumbfounded, he looked back at her. she pointed to the sweating girl, before mattia grabbed it from him and gently began wiping the sweat off her face.

vic sat down at the edge of alyssa's bed, and began peppering the girl with questions.

overwhelmed, her breathing picked back up. mattia noticed, taking action immediately and rubbed her back.

alejandro was the next to notice, walking over to vic and whispering in her ear. vic looked at her guiltily, before hugging alejandro and thanking him for telling her.

robert sat next to alyssa, wrapping his arm around her. she buried her head into his shoulder.

"lyss, what did happen." robert spoke, noticing how alyssa tensed up at the question.

the words were at the tip of her tongue, desperately trying to get out but she kept her mouth shut.

robert could read her like a book, and he knew who it was about without her saying a word.

he got up, any thoughts clouded by pure anger.

"i swear to god i will kick his ass." robert muttered under his breath.

the door slammed shut and she let out a whimper, then began shaking with nervousness.

mattia and taylor each got on one side of her and both rubbed her back, attempting to calm her down.

the rest of the boys ran after robert, worried that he would get himself hurt.

"i didn't mean to get him mad." her cries only became heavier.

she threw herself onto mattia, crying into his shoulder.

normally, alyssa wouldn't act that way. especially with a guy she barley knew. but right now was different. she just needed comfort.

INSTAGRAM

noahsarc i was attacked liked by 380 people

liked by 380 people

COMMENTS ON THIS POST HAVE BEEN DISABLED