xv. 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗨𝗧

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
015. 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗨𝗧
❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

alyssa had successfully avoided mattia this whole day, but it wasn't that hard. he had multiple meet and greets

the hard part has yet to come, as tomorrow he had no meet and greets and had the whole day to try and talk to her.

what's even worse is that playlist hadn't been fun for anyone today. the security were assholes and they were horrible. they couldn't keep the fans in control for the life of them.

at six o'clock, everyone had to go back into their hotel rooms for the night. alyssa hated that rule, as mattia would be there and she'd definitely have to talk to him. the only way the we're allowed to leave their rooms was for food.

she opened the door, seeing the boys sitting in a circle. robert waved her over to them, and she sat next to them.

mattia's eyes didn't leave her, but she avoided his eye contact.

robert noticed this, whipping out his phone and making a group chat with everyone in the room except mattia and alyssa.

"alright. i wanna go get dinner and bring it back here, do any of you want to come with me?"

kairi, alejandro, and mateo got up, following robert out the door.

before she realized it was just her and mattia in the room, the door slammed shut.

"wait!" she ran to the door, trying to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"stop trying. we're not letting you out until you talk about what happened." robert's voice was heard from the other side of the door.

alyssa slammed her palm against the door, but slouched down to the ground and her back to the door.

"we were both drunk. it was a mistake." her eyes were shut tight as she spoke.

before speaking, mattia made his way over and sat across from her.

"it wasn't a mistake to me."